Author Topic: Way To Go Hitech and Company you sure are Sneaky  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Way To Go Hitech and Company you sure are Sneaky
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »
Odd, I thought I saw it in the change list.  Maybe I cut it off.  It was not intentional to leave it off.

So now you're tripping over the changelog instead of the server plug? Tsk tsk....

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 04:06:35 PM »
We were going to do screenshots. I was out one week and HiTech was out the next, and the only AH version I had had debug / testing info on it.  So, I couldn't do screenshots. Dale got back and we released it the next day. Suprise:)

Thanks for putting some pics up Greebo. BTW awesome work on the skin!

Its still not too late. You should have a bunch of pictures up on all social media accounts! Get the word out there!

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
Patch notes incomplete?
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2018, 02:45:33 PM »
There seems to be a shiny new ju88 hidden in the update.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2018, 04:56:47 PM »
Everyone,

If you want to see Waffle's genius, open the skin viewer and find the Ju88 cockpit. Then thank Hitech for hiring Waffle. I spent almost an hour wandering around in it. You can navigate with the a,w,d,z,s keys. Use your mouse wheel to speed up or slow down the motion speed. The mouse right click will allow you to move the screen about.

The AH3 generation of 3D models are eye cocaine to wander around in.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
Re: Patch notes incomplete?
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2018, 08:14:06 PM »
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com