Author Topic: Thank you Humboldt  (Read 375 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Thank you Humboldt
« on: July 23, 2018, 10:47:32 PM »
I truly appreciate you letting 2 of my grand nephews (ages 11 and 13) take that ride along with you in the MA earlier this evening!

That got a big kicking hoot out of watching you take off from the carrier then fly to that base and showed them some awesome manuevering and dogfighting...

It excited them even more when they realized that it was more than just flying once they saw the tanks/gves on the base fighting and seeing the cruiser being sunked while you were fixing to land back on the cv, and I explained to them that the game consisted of battle/fights in the air on land and ships vs ships

Then letting them know that each individual plane or GV was actually a real person operating it from somewhere in or all around the world

I'm sure that I will have to show my other 3 grand nephews now....maybe my grand nieces as well

Again, much appreciated....what an amazing awesome show you put on for them  by letting them ride along as observers

~SALUTE~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Thank you Humboldt
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 12:40:01 AM »
 :rock HECK YEAH! Now this is the stuff I wish we had MORE OF! I know its here, but the TOXIC crap sort of drowns these stories out! ON a side note...DANG IT HUMBOLDT...just go AHEAD and create 2 monsters of AH!   They have TC's genes MAN   What were you thinking? Just kids, I know..but,UH they do grow up :furious  Eh, KUDOS anyway...a bit of POSITIVE stuff sure cant hurt!   TC, all I ask...is...please give us their callsigns when the become active? :rofl I needed this post, GUYS! The toxic crap was really getting me down. Humboldt, you are my HERO of the week! :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Thank you Humboldt
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 09:05:46 AM »
LOL Well done!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)