Author Topic: Convoy's Revidited  (Read 344 times)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
Convoy's Revidited
« on: July 26, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
Found the road of the convoy. Followed for around forty miles, never did see the supply station.            Also will the convoy's and trains be on all the maps.   Need help.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
Re: Convoy's Revidited
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
I haven't seen the trains yet but I haven't been to the strats yet  I have seen the convoys 2 sets 1 of hours and 1 bish.
used to be convoys didn't run until a base was hit. to resupp.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 07:17:23 PM »
I have seen the trains at the strats. There are more than one set of tracks around the same place. Did see a train. I was looking at our strats so I could take my time. The tracks just ended out in the country side.

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 10:21:16 AM »
There are no roads and railways on the other maps. Their routes have to be edited by hand in the terrain editor and that's a major undertaking for an MA map. Any new MA map has to incorporate them before it can be submitted though. There are no supply stations at the ends of the roads like there were in AH2.

Bustr has sneakily hidden the truck convoy's road for each field on Riftval amongst several other non-truck roads, so its not obvious where the convoys will be found.