Author Topic: I would have loved...  (Read 421 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
I would have loved...
« on: August 10, 2018, 06:17:37 PM »
... to join you tonight in the virtual skies. Instead I had to taste seven (7) single malts, six Scotch and one French, rate them and revisit them in a 7 hour session including some Bratwurst and cabbage with beer. Now it's past 2 AM and sanity tells me to go to bed. Maybe later today in the PM hours?  :cheers:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: I would have loved...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 07:15:58 PM »
... to join you tonight in the virtual skies. Instead I had to taste seven (7) single malts, six Scotch and one French, rate them and revisit them in a 7 hour session including some Bratwurst and cabbage with beer. Now it's past 2 AM and sanity tells me to go to bed. Maybe later today in the PM hours?

Hopefully you will wake up.

Sounds fun!

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 02:28:56 AM »
... to join you tonight in the virtual skies. Instead I had to taste seven (7) single malts, six Scotch and one French, rate them and revisit them in a 7 hour session including some Bratwurst and cabbage with beer. Now it's past 2 AM and sanity tells me to go to bed. Maybe later today in the PM hours?  :cheers:

Envious  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 02:44:38 AM »
I woke up this morning remembering that it was me who won the map with Kavo yesterday

I am niwvhaving a cup of tea and a full English brekkie to cure my head  :)

I am now partaking in Gin this month.

Next month I will be testing Vodka
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario