Author Topic: Reality Check  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Reality Check
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 10:59:38 AM »
The DA is one of the best places to learn the game and practice your airial combat. When you understand what you are doing in the DA, you will he much more successful in the MA.

Getting your butt kicked repeatedly by Violator in the DA is definitely helpful.   :old:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 04:18:01 AM »
Getting your butt kicked repeatedly by Violator in the DA is definitely helpful.   :old:
Now I understand that you didnt mean it in this way...That being said, using the words BUTT,Kick and Violator in the same post....traumatizes folk. Especially IF they are Butt HURT :devil Helpfull? Only if you like it like that!!!! My BUTT aint going ANYWHERE close...allergic to 30mm 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »
Now I understand that you didnt mean it in this way...That being said, using the words BUTT,Kick and Violator in the same post....traumatizes folk. Especially IF they are Butt HURT :devil Helpfull? Only if you like it like that!!!! My BUTT aint going ANYWHERE close...allergic to 30mm

All you need to do is invest in a bucket of Crack Spackle. Get the industrial Oprah size.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »
The DA is far more fun for me when top aces in the game leave their egos at the door and put on their silly hats... the planes we up to fight each other are ridiculous and we get on same vox and have a blast
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait