Author Topic: Thank You Hitech.  (Read 1320 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Thank You Hitech.
« on: August 09, 2018, 03:28:56 PM »
Hitech,

Thank you for your hard work with the path system and working out the issues riftval experienced. I've been observing it today in the MA and bases are being captured.

Thank you again.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Re: Thank You Hitech.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 03:58:18 PM »
 :salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:08:48 PM »
That flack is no joke around the strats. I want be going over there again.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 12:17:18 AM »
Am away from home, and have not yet experienced the new changes, but sounds good to me!   :aok

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 01:03:50 AM »
Hitech,

Thank you for your hard work with the path system and working out the issues riftval experienced. I've been observing it today in the MA and bases are being captured.

Thank you again.
TRUE! Thank YOU...for creating the map! HighTech...sorry he brought you more work! Who am I kidding  :devil Its not like you (HighTech) dont garner more than your share of the BS :neener:  Crap..hes gonna bill me double NOW  :rofl Thanks guys  :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 12:13:30 PM »
Hitech,

Thank you again.

Ahh geez what a suckup
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 01:03:48 PM »
I had to put so many new things into this terrain in a sense as a beta test for the new release of the resupply path system. I didn't know if Hitech had so much other work going on my new terrain would have to wait. I spent 7 months creating it 3-8 hours 7 days a week. I had a lot vested in new things I tested and developed for that terrain for GVers. So yes I thanked him honestly for taking the time to make it work in the face of all the issues that emerged during the month of setting in the path system and after two releases of the terrain failing.

He could have put it on a back burner which would have been warranted.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 02:53:44 PM »
Why I thanked BOTH OF YOU! EH, HighTech gets paid for dealing with BS.....HIS BS Limiter has a WAY HIGHER limit than mine ever would :uhoh Told ya before,Bustr. I appreciate your work,Sir! You EVER need anything...I will be there for whatever I can help with :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
Why I thanked BOTH OF YOU! EH, HighTech gets paid for dealing with BS.....HIS BS Limiter has a WAY HIGHER limit than mine ever would :uhoh Told ya before,Bustr. I appreciate your work,Sir! You EVER need anything...I will be there for whatever I can help with :salute

Who is HighTech?

HiTech

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 04:51:54 PM »
SPELLING NAZI :neener: SORRY Boss...Hitech :salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 05:00:45 PM »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 05:08:55 PM »
#Busted

:rofl
Im gonna get charged TRIPLE :O

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 05:18:41 PM »
#Busted

:rofl
You are turning GREEN  BREATHE man :x Some wingman...you could have edited my posts like I have seen you do :uhoh  OH,SURE...now you were INverted. :furious

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 05:29:30 PM »
Im gonna get charged TRIPLE :O

At least!!!   :rock :devil

You are turning GREEN  BREATHE man :x Some wingman...you could have edited my posts like I have seen you do :uhoh  OH,SURE...now you were INverted. :furious

:rofl   :cheers:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Buba

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2018, 10:45:40 AM »
 :salute   I have to say thanks for the many hrs of fun I've had over the last lots of years.  I live in the country and my entertainment options are limited, to say the least. Keep up the good work!