Author Topic: getting kicked off game  (Read 609 times)

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
getting kicked off game
« on: October 24, 2018, 04:38:12 PM »
was just wondering what caused our beloved game to shut down late Tuesday night early wed morning.   was weired seeing B-17's frozen in mid air-than it disappeared and then invisible bombers dropping bombs on vh's-- and a invisible gv shooting up the guns.  was just wondering. :bolt:
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: getting kicked off game
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 05:18:26 PM »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 05:19:21 PM »
and I got the message  "Losing UDP Switching to TCP something or other..........." what usually means I am gonna disco.
I could still talk on range and vox, but I could not see any of the enemies at our V base. 

Just backing you up Lunatic.

Maybe the internet burped at that particular moment and many of our packets were lost in cyberspace and ended up at Alpha Centauri.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 10:00:22 PM »
I'm pretty sure is was because of this:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 12:12:46 AM »
 :rofl COULD BE? I am thinking more along this line of reasoning... 

I have flown with him a few times....doesnt seem any more of a LUNATIC than most others I know! Guess it could be an Passive Aggressive defense mechanism though..."Luna, why did you do THAT?"  DUH read my name? Nuff said!! Love ya,Brother...just couldnt resist the temptation :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain