Author Topic: ROOKS Switching sides !!!  (Read 2557 times)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Re: ROOKS Switching sides !!!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 01:26:40 AM »
BAD1051, what are you talking about?
Being the country that is attacked by the two others is the best I could wish for. It sure beats attacking empty fields and searching for a single tank hiding under a tree on an action-less session, while looking with envy at the full red bars between the two other countries that ignore rooks completely.

Go ahead and switch away from rooks - but promise that you will attack us remaining rooks and not the 3rd country!
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 02:38:56 AM »
BAD1051, what are you talking about?
Being the country that is attacked by the two others is the best I could wish for. It sure beats attacking empty fields and searching for a single tank hiding under a tree on an action-less session, while looking with envy at the full red bars between the two other countries that ignore rooks completely.

Go ahead and switch away from rooks - but promise that you will attack us remaining rooks and not the 3rd country!
BOTH of you make valid points! I love being double teamed...only exception is when ENY is like 10 +. HONESTLY, this is only because I cant use MY FAV TOOL..Wirb. Sure, at times it can REALLY SUCK...but it doesnt stay like that for TOO long. Guess it comes down to like Molyb stated...depends on the time of day and some times as to WHO's Squad Night is on. This is one of the reasons I wish "Side Swap Time" was reduced. SURE, there will be some who use it for nefarious reasons..but the PLUS of keeping players(giving better game play with out suffering missing other opportunities squad related) would be a PLUS imo. I dont see it as a "Panzy" move at all. Sometimes it just gets to ya :uhoh Being able to switch sides without the huge penalty should be a plus for retaining players. Why do something that doesnt promote your personal enjoyment? If it turns players off...I am against it :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 12:13:35 PM »
I like shooting at 1stpar3 no matter what team he is on. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 02:30:09 PM »
I'm too old to begin switching sides willy-nilly  :devil
I'll stay rook EVEN IF I'm the only rook

At this point, its not loyalty but rather habit and I'm just too lazy to
bother with it  :aok
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »
I like shooting at 1stpar3 no matter what team he is on. :D
:furious Dont make me get back in my "Trainer"!  :devil  :neener:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 04:18:25 PM »
:furious Dont make me get back in my "Trainer"!  :devil  :neener:

:rofl      :aok

I'm too old to begin switching sides willy-nilly  :devil
I'll stay rook EVEN IF I'm the only rook

At this point, its not loyalty but rather habit and I'm just too lazy to
bother with it  :aok

I'd change sides and fly with you any time!  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 01:52:38 AM »
:rofl      :aok

I'd change sides and fly with you any time!  :aok
We need a lot more folk, like you Shuff! There is nothing to lose, by switching sides, unless you cant deal with the backlash! When my squad starting rotating, country by the tour...I met lots of folk who play like me! Never had more that about a dozen whines from ANY SIDE after swapping sides and killing previous country buds

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2018, 01:52:03 AM »
We need a lot more folk, like you Shuff! There is nothing to lose, by switching sides, unless you cant deal with the backlash! When my squad starting rotating, country by the tour...I met lots of folk who play like me! Never had more that about a dozen whines from ANY SIDE after swapping sides and killing previous country buds
Occasional country rotations is a healthy thing.
You get to fly with some of your “sworn enemies” and find that they are not such bad people after all. You get to shoot down your recent counterymen and tease them on ch200, all in good fun. Then you switch back and get to do it all again in reverse  :P

We are the “Aces High Social Club”, chesspiece affiliation is an arbitrary thing. We just like to kill each other when the consequences are nill and the stakes are as low as they can get :D
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs