Author Topic: GV Gods & Sheep Targets - Frustration cost's $15/month  (Read 554 times)

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
GV Gods & Sheep Targets - Frustration cost's $15/month
« on: November 27, 2018, 02:11:12 PM »
"Any accusation of cheating is NOT to be posted on the BBS and should be sent to HTC.

-HiTech"

They were looking for an answer, as most of us do when GV'ing and can't begin to explain how the other guy is doing what they are doing. . . 

If it's talent, OK, then how'd they get there? 

How are we, the targets of nefarious gameplay, supposed to know when someone is cheating?  Perhaps by asking how the other guy was able to do things that don't make sense?  Nope, that's a thread lock.....  :bhead   

How much time out of my day am I supposed to take to understand if I'm just a poor player, or someone is cheating!? what a joke.    No accusation was provided in that thread, simply a question... The "suspect" wasn't even named, so why can't we try and understand how a player is doing what they are doing?!?!?!    Oh right, because the secrets on how to game your game might become more widely known...  :bolt:

So frustrating that I am part of this late-stage-death-bed-don't-ask-don't-tell-game.

*Rant over*   

No wait, screw the GV portion of this game... Now I'm done.   

56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: GV Gods & Sheep Targets - Frustration cost's $15/month
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 02:21:42 PM »
Locked for violation of forum posting rule #7.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com