Author Topic: Pe-2  (Read 5127 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Pe-2
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2018, 01:06:13 PM »
I take offense to everything ... but I put a gate in it. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2018, 01:23:12 PM »
Once the entire (or at least 80% of) the existing plane/vehicle/ship models are beautiful AH3D, I anticipate Euro events will have a better chance at getting necessary gaps filled than Pac events (although adding some early war USN planes such as the Douglas TBD and the Curtiss SB2C and a couple of later IJ models such as the Nakajima B6N and the Yokosuka D4Y should mollify the axis players and spark some interest).

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2018, 03:17:09 PM »
It might be cool to add a recon. plane and have  the enemy not be able to see downtimes unless a recon plane was within 5k of said destroyed objects.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2018, 11:40:54 AM »
That concept has merit. If the attacking unit is wiped out no info about damage could be given unless a recon was in the area, or perhaps the down times have a randomness value (representing fog of war, adrenaline, etc) and the recon will get you accurate info whereas without it you're hoping and gambling on the info you have.

:aok

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2018, 12:26:57 PM »
H6K and PBY would have a more solid foundation for addition if reconnaissance and scouting were to be a thing.  You want to get a read on down times, need to take a scout/recon type plane up.  Further the idea a little, you'd have a Scout/Recon selection that lights up of the plane you are taking is "valid" (IE: used as such), and can only get that information if it's selected instead of Fighter/Attack/Bomber. :headscratch:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »
Emilys and Catalinas could make enemy fleets appear on maps, for that matter.

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2018, 03:57:31 PM »
Same for the FW-190A9 with the TS engine
~1000 produced, a bit faster.

I can't even convince them to add a 110F. And that will take zero work to the 3d model. All the parts needed are already in the C and G.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2018, 04:02:06 PM »
With our new radar setting for planes, why does the CV not show up as long as one of your countrymen is in the air within 18miles? We do it to GV's and it's within 10miles to get GVDAR. Give the CV a different color and call it CVDAR with a 3x3 block. That would be the same as a PBY or Emily.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.