Author Topic: FSO Rules Reminder  (Read 6525 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: FSO Rules Reminder
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2018, 09:01:01 AM »
This discussion is over. January FSO will be posted soon and I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable New Year Celebration.

:salute
Dweeb?
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2018, 10:04:30 AM »
Hey bud I apparently needed to goto that level because your friend TC has been doing it as his main argument. Where was this comment then? I think y’all are taking this a bit far but it’s entertaining for sure.  :banana:

I was not there. I am just reading the thread. I agree this has gone much farther than it should have. A simple reminder to watch ones fire as you can accidentally shoot your own would have sufficed in my book.

Last perfect person to walk this earth was over 2000 years ago. You and I are in the same boat here. We might not always agree but I believe we both enjoy the game.

As far as friends...... everyone is my friend until they prove different. I look at this whole thread as a discussion among friends.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2018, 02:42:14 PM »
This post is only a friendly reminder.  Please treat each other with dignity and respect.  In no way is this reminder intended to single any person or persons out. 

Perspective and opinions about the rules and what did or did not happen is not my message.  SA is SA.  ACM is ACM.  Fog of War happens.  Here and in real life in real combat.  It is why I love this game so much.  A touch of reality. 

I can confirm last frame I had 5 or 6 other players trying to clear my 12.  I stick stirred a ton to avoid friendly fire.  LOL

Yes.  COs did their jobs handling this behind the scenes.  The CM Team did our part behind the scenes.

The incident being discussed from December FSO is a dead issue and not the reason for this post.

I am merely putting out a friendly reminder of what the rules are.  We are entering into a new year.  I feel it necessary to remind everyone about the rules.

Now...

...get to recruiting new players for FSO!!!

:airplane:

Carry on!!!

Happy and safe New Year to all!

:rock
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2018, 11:46:21 AM »
ive been wiped out more then once from friendly fire......it happens. that's the fun of the whole battle thing. then I get even by shooting the crap out of that person in Monday night madness!!! LOL its all in fun!!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2018, 12:05:24 PM »
ive been wiped out more then once from friendly fire......it happens. that's the fun of the whole battle thing. then I get even by shooting the crap out of that person in Monday night madness!!! LOL its all in fun!!

... or flying into a building.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)