Author Topic: Cancelled  (Read 3163 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Cancelled
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2019, 04:52:01 PM »
I think I like myself too much to have a turbo fuel injected Vespa with slicks and a wheelie bar.  :old:

Carpe diem.  ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2019, 08:02:21 AM »
Any motorcycle is better than no motorcycle.  I've never liked the separation that occurs when motorcycles are called scooter.  If it has 2 wheels and a motor, it's a motorcycle.  Enjoy the ride, and remember the two rules:

1.)  Shiny side up.

2.) Wheelie out of the corners.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2019, 10:52:24 AM »
Awesome colour  :)

I used to have a NSU 1957 prima d as well :rofl

Just sold a 1956 Dayton Albatross to KTF scooters in Liverpool
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2019, 11:24:56 AM »
Any motorcycle is better than no motorcycle.  I've never liked the separation that occurs when motorcycles are called scooter.  If it has 2 wheels and a motor, it's a motorcycle.

It's funny to see who will return the gesture when I give other bikers "the wave".  Everyone usually does if I initiate, except for the Harley dudes.  They usually just sneer.   ;)  But they probably just sneer at the sport bikers too, so i don't take it personal.  :rofl

Up on 2! It will change your life.

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »
Sneer at riding a tractor :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2019, 04:52:51 PM »
It's funny to see who will return the gesture when I give other bikers "the wave".  Everyone usually does if I initiate, except for the Harley dudes.  They usually just sneer.   ;)  But they probably just sneer at the sport bikers too, so i don't take it personal.  :rofl

Up on 2! It will change your life.

:salute

I remember back in 1962 when I was 3... I would be riding my tricycle around with my 4 percenter jacket on (the kind of milk I drank) and would always give the evil eye to those that did not wave back when I waved at them. I once followed this kid to the end of the block because he didn't wave back.... nothing happened because I was not allowed to cross the street. BUT IT WOULD HAVE.

That brings up another story from when I was much older. I was sitting on the porch and the next door kid came running out hollering and went down the sidewalk. In a bit he came by two more times walking pretty fast. Finally I asked him what he was doing. He said he was running away from home. He went on and when he came around again... I asked why he kept coming by the house if he was running away from home... he said he was not allowed to cross the street. Then he continued on......
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2019, 04:57:04 PM »
I remember back in 1962 when I was 3... I would be riding my tricycle around with my 4 percenter jacket on (the kind of milk I drank) and would always give the evil eye to those that did not wave back when I waved at them. I once followed this kid to the end of the block because he didn't wave back.... nothing happened because I was not allowed to cross the street. BUT IT WOULD HAVE.

That brings up another story from when I was much older. I was sitting on the porch and the next door kid came running out hollering and went down the sidewalk. In a bit he came by two more times walking pretty fast. Finally I asked him what he was doing. He said he was running away from home. He went on and when he came around again... I asked why he kept coming by the house if he was running away from home... he said he was not allowed to cross the street. Then he continued on......

;)