Author Topic: Attracting more players in the main arena or what ever it's called today.  (Read 30855 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Attracting more players in the main arena or what ever it's called today.
« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2019, 12:52:29 PM »
They happen... alot of them over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... etc. :D

You should turn in to the police who ever it is that is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read them.  :D
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2019, 09:39:34 PM »
You should turn in to the police who ever it is that is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read them.  :D

I try to let people know that we have seen this before. Some get it, some don't, and some don't care.

We can all just keep on like they have in the past........
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2019, 09:43:51 PM »
Well, I've just been bored lately...normally I would have read a few replies then moved on

Because I have seen it before for the 10,000th time

:D

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2019, 02:14:29 AM »
Outside of CptTrips, no-one else even bothered to reply or answer my questions or comment on my last reply to this thread...

If no-one replies that means no-one disagrees. That's as much an achievement as being called a cheater.

What was the idea? Free access to the TA? That's the case. A way to call for some help, and not only dedicated trainers but anyone willing to help? Sounds good to me.

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2019, 02:17:53 AM »
i fly in europe evening times. Numbers usually are between 60-80 which isn't bad.

There is a difference of MMOS to normal games. People pay, there is a community, they want to be there. People are online for the purpose of being online. Sitting in tower. Check country status.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2019, 05:47:08 AM »
Well, I've just been bored lately...normally I would have read a few replies then moved on

Because I have seen it before for the 10,000th time

:D

TC

LOL  of course!   :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)