Author Topic: You have been warned!  (Read 5046 times)

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
Re: You have been warned!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 05:20:06 PM »

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 05:27:43 PM »
was a blast fighting against you guys

<S>
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 05:33:50 PM »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 08:11:55 PM »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2019, 10:39:29 PM »
LMAO I typed that wrong LMAO...... :rofl :rofl :rofl :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2019, 11:04:12 PM »
LMAO I typed that wrong LMAO...... :rofl :rofl :rofl :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
:aok Or did you?  :devil Dang it...you know i am just kidding, right?  :uhoh There goes my k/d  :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 01:30:20 AM »
I want to be finnish now...

DutchVII
Dutchland is not too far away from here. The trip has been done from here to there, so the distance isn't an issue. There'll be cons in the not too far future for you to participate in.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 07:42:20 AM »
Our TV programs have subtext instead of dubbing unlike many other European countries which allows us to hear the original languages. Obviously those of us who play AH have been/are more interested in westerns than the BBC dramas. Marion Morrison has widely influenced our pronunciation. My daughters tend to criticize me for that, they have something like an upper class British accent.

ROFL... hope all y'all finn's had a most excelllent get together...

their are a lot of North carolinians/Tarheels that we could most likely make one of these get together/convention type events happen, If someone wanted to get the ball rolling...and our South carolina, Virginia, WV and Tenn,Georgia members could come as well ( anyone really, no matter where ya live, if you could afford it )

has been many years since a full scale Aces High Convention.... seems that the older we all get our Life's prioritys become more demanding of our time...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2019, 07:48:30 AM »
Hey TC, all it takes is one person arranging the place and inviting the crowd. Similar to any reunion. Our AH Spring Meeting has been decided to be organized no matter what, even if AH ceased to exist!
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 06:58:08 PM »
The one where he rides on a horse.  :aok

I know. Who can choose, right?

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2019, 05:59:44 PM »
Tequlia Chaser, you miss spelled ya'll, it's not y'all. I'm from Faith NC, about 20 miles or so from Linwwod. Please learn to speak true Southern so you don't embareus  us locals.

It's spelt "y'all" = you all

Have you ever heard me talk in game?  If you haven't, once you have you will always be able to pick me out easily, LOL

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC