Author Topic: Mapping Controllers  (Read 710 times)

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Mapping Controllers
« on: February 24, 2019, 06:14:16 PM »
I had to do a fresh install of AH yesterday. When I try to map my controllers the button pressed doesn't stay hi-lighted in the menu like it use to do. It also doesn't always change controllers in the menu when I press a button on a different controller. Any help would be appreciated.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Mapping Controllers
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 12:56:10 AM »
Works as always, for me? However, its a "double tap" to change controller/highlight the button pushed. Unless I misunderstand your problem. I am known to do that a bit :uhoh Had to retire my X52 Hotas on Monday...last week. I had the Warthog Hotas for DCS, but liked the X52 in AH. So I had to map everything again...for me worked as always. One tip I keep hearing...and now use, is saving a copy of my settings folder any time I make changes. Its simple plug n play after a "Full re-install" that way.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hyzer

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 07:48:36 AM »
Hi Sik, just a question as I have no clue, are you doing the remap while using VR or not?
We have clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 07:58:20 AM »
Works as always, for me? However, its a "double tap" to change controller/highlight the button pushed. Unless I misunderstand your problem. I am known to do that a bit :uhoh Had to retire my X52 Hotas on Monday...last week. I had the Warthog Hotas for DCS, but liked the X52 in AH. So I had to map everything again...for me worked as always. One tip I keep hearing...and now use, is saving a copy of my settings folder any time I make changes. Its simple plug n play after a "Full re-install" that way.
Same here, I think somewhere along the way it changed from being highlighted to just double-tapping whatever button.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 11:11:34 AM »
Thanks for the reply guys. I wasn't aware that it had changed. I guess I'll have to get in the habit of double tapping when making controller changes.

Hyzer, no this wasn't in vr, but it was the same in vr, I checked.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54