Author Topic: Please rate "Nuisance Raids" Scenario  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
Re: Please rate "Nuisance Raids" Scenario
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 03:09:11 PM »
I only got to fly in frame 1 but it was awesome!

+4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 05:31:07 PM »
Poof uffff uhmm geez..

Well i like to start of with that i had a really good time during the scenario. However there where a few things i had trouble with or things i thought could be better/improved. Some of the things have to do with the setup and some other things just happened.

What i think should/could be improved:
I do think the 190's and the typhoons where way to over powered in terms of Jabo's or just as plain fighters. The lower tier planes just could not compete with them. I think this would not have been a problem if there was a limited amount of these planes available (only fighters or JABO's). The monkey in room is the fulfillment of the JABO mission. You have to make 2 runs with a bomb and sorta try getting to target, after that all bets are off and you can use them for full offence and that's what they where basically being used for. The JABO missions are not rewarding enough to not use them as fighters. I much rather see them earn more points with there runs (WFing the town took 2 missions could be done with 1). I rather would have liked to see more spit 5's and 109's instead of the fighter typhoons and 190's.

The amount of structures a sortie the Jabo's hit should be increased by 1 or 2 (maybe at a second field). 10K+ drops are to rewarding and this should promote going low and strafe a target.

NOE missions are to rewarding in general they should be penalized somehow. I have no suggestions on how to do this.

Targets further withing enemy territory should be rewarded better. (risk reward)

Just with this one i had a slight problem with targets that could be hit, it seemed to favor the allies.

There where some personal issues i had but i will keep those for myself.

Not enough activity in the side forums, i think this helps get everyone excited before the event. Especially for the players who are flying in it. GL's should make a big contribution to get the discussion started in there flight thread. I should invest more as well.

Promotion of the event felt less than previous scenario's, not sure if this was really the case

Things i especially enjoyed:

WFing a town rewards 50 points. I think it was to easy though to complete but i like the idea. Next time i would like to suggest for each town you WF 25 points if the town is the target.

I always have a good time being part of such a great group  :cheers:

Being a GL  :D

Communication within the event and around the event.

This scenario for me felt less loaded.

I do think walk ons where distributed good :aok

There are probably more good and bad things i could think off but these happened to come to mind.

I do always appreciative the effort and time put in these events from everyone, keep it up!!<S>

Cheers,
DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 06:59:36 PM »
Dutch, have you got one of these numbers you can post:

please rate this scenario by giving it a number in the range of -5 (absolutely hated it), to 0 (could take it or leave it), to +5 (absolutely loved it).

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 07:12:10 PM »
Dutch, have you got one of these numbers you can post:

Oh yeah lol.

+1 this time :P

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 01:53:13 AM »
+4

One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline Popsman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 10:56:32 AM »
+5 

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2019, 11:50:13 AM »
Poof uffff uhmm geez..

Well i like to start of with that i had a really good time during the scenario. However there where a few things i had trouble with or things i thought could be better/improved. Some of the things have to do with the setup and some other things just happened.

What i think should/could be improved:
I do think the 190's and the typhoons where way to over powered in terms of Jabo's or just as plain fighters. The lower tier planes just could not compete with them. I think this would not have been a problem if there was a limited amount of these planes available (only fighters or JABO's). The monkey in room is the fulfillment of the JABO mission. You have to make 2 runs with a bomb and sorta try getting to target, after that all bets are off and you can use them for full offence and that's what they where basically being used for. The JABO missions are not rewarding enough to not use them as fighters. I much rather see them earn more points with there runs (WFing the town took 2 missions could be done with 1). I rather would have liked to see more spit 5's and 109's instead of the fighter typhoons and 190's.

The amount of structures a sortie the Jabo's hit should be increased by 1 or 2 (maybe at a second field). 10K+ drops are to rewarding and this should promote going low and strafe a target.

NOE missions are to rewarding in general they should be penalized somehow. I have no suggestions on how to do this.

Targets further withing enemy territory should be rewarded better. (risk reward)

Just with this one i had a slight problem with targets that could be hit, it seemed to favor the allies.

There where some personal issues i had but i will keep those for myself.

Not enough activity in the side forums, i think this helps get everyone excited before the event. Especially for the players who are flying in it. GL's should make a big contribution to get the discussion started in there flight thread. I should invest more as well.

Promotion of the event felt less than previous scenario's, not sure if this was really the case

Things i especially enjoyed:

WFing a town rewards 50 points. I think it was to easy though to complete but i like the idea. Next time i would like to suggest for each town you WF 25 points if the town is the target.

I always have a good time being part of such a great group  :cheers:

Being a GL  :D

Communication within the event and around the event.

This scenario for me felt less loaded.

I do think walk ons where distributed good :aok

There are probably more good and bad things i could think off but these happened to come to mind.

I do always appreciative the effort and time put in these events from everyone, keep it up!!<S>

Cheers,
DutchVII

Thank you for the constructive input Dutch.  :salute
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline KillyJim

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2019, 05:27:01 PM »
Until the 4th frame, I thought perhaps it was a fun +4, mainly because our adaptable little bomber group kept doing so well, and it felt like real WW2 action. The enemy seemingly had tough time in initial frames, but after 4th frame, with all the carnage and savage action, I give it a +4.5

For a group of 66 players or so, its a decent +4.5 scenario!  So fun!