Author Topic: Anyone seen Ammo?  (Read 558 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Anyone seen Ammo?
« on: April 28, 2019, 04:04:34 AM »
Knock, knock! Jugs are coming!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Anyone seen Ammo?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 07:36:56 AM »
Knockers and jugs in same sentence. You win!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 09:40:27 AM »
He hasnt flown in a long time. Like most of the 56th they are finding the game less fun to play. Frenchy, Oaktree, Odee (tho I think he pops in under a different name now and then), Fess, even LilMak is rarely on any more.

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 02:50:29 PM »
I swear I have seen some of the old names spelled just subtly different flutter thru WW2 online now and then.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 05:28:02 PM »
Fugi you get lonely, POTW is ch152 and tell the guys you are bustr's guest, just come over if you are lonely. Squad night we get up to 16 guys on and FSO, 16 even 20 with guests. Saturday nights again up to 16 guys sometimes, more likely 8-10. We just go break people's stuff and tower their boys. Some of our guys are that uber class of fighter dweeb but, they don't care and they don't talk about it. They just go out and do it quietly and take the MA as what it is. In the past when some pig needed to be recognized as a fighter dweeb, they went over to the muppets. None of us cared then or now, we just like being a pig herd and breaking stuff and towering red guys. Like any group we have lazy nights and frenetic nights. It's the frenetic nights that keeps us all coming back.

Oh, we do talk kinda funny and tell a lot of dirty jokes about each other. So it's the pig banter that separates the sensibilities of the sensable from the piggish. We have many friends who pass through on channel as guests when they get lonely. Remember I was a 56th back with Nomde when Yucca would drag me out in the bushes in D40 and 25% to out furball spits. P47's can be a lot of time investment to get setup for a fight, then that timing you have to get perfect or your transit time just went to the crapper. And now days every spit16 dweeb is praying for a 47 to show up, it's not like 15 years ago with only spit9.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.