Author Topic: INK  (Read 4581 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: INK
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 12:07:52 AM »
My money is on Ink
Mine will be as well!  :rofl   What do you mean...hes a NEWB ...I was talking like in first couple of hours. Hes been back 2 weeks ish now...So money on MORTIS. He made someone s day yesterday :O 200 was on fire :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BLINK

• Zinc Member
Re: INK
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 08:56:14 AM »
 :rofl

some people kids

dude flies straight at me..1st 2 passes......no bfm...no acm...firing away....first pass I avoid...second pass im just like screw it....I fire at him...shoot him in the face..we "collide"

he starts moaning about me colliding with him.......

then he does it 2 more times...each time I blast him again....

I don't use tracers ran into his corpse.... he cant stop crying....

this is a guy who has been playing for decades....you would think he would eventually figure out that applying some bfm together forms ACM...which was designed to be used to avoid the enemies guns....

or how the damn collision model works....

I remembered last night one of the things I didn't like about AH....

the key board warriors....

like I said...I am done being nice...im here for one reason.....to kill the red guy

but I will absolutely show you respect if you deserve it / earn it.

people need to take responsibility for their own damn actions....

if he tried to avoid my guns, and fired from a position outside my guns...we would have most likely not collided....he could have easily gotten me...(I am all over the place...dont have full control over the stick yet...going from rudder pedals to twisty and from TrackIR to hat view and lets not mention how insanely horrible my aim is)

that would have shown he was actually trying to fight...

but no matter what...if he would have been like "<S> it happens"...

as I tried to do....when he first started crying about colliding....

I would have respect for him...as it is now.....I have zero respect for him...the opposite actually.....
I will not help him...I will watch him die and not help...and if I know he is the red guy, even if he has people on him...I will kill him....

well maybe not that last one...

ah ya I will screw it  :t

still cant Vulch though...even if it is him....still despise that whole aspect of AH.