Author Topic: Friendly trains not acting very friendly  (Read 542 times)

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Friendly trains not acting very friendly
« on: March 31, 2019, 11:26:06 PM »
Today I was trying to resup the gun strats on the buster map, I believe it is rift or something. The one with the flower shaped central lake. As I approached the strat the friendly train started shooting at me, and later killed me. I found this quite rude and very unfriendly. These trains are NOT Thomas!
Todd

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Friendly trains not acting very friendly
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 01:04:58 PM »
Just upped offline in each country using a plane from that country. Flew over to the Anti Aircraft gun factory in each country and buzzed the train that supplies each of those strat. I did not get shot at by the trains or any auto ack from the surrounding AA feilds or the strats. Offline the trains and convoys run just like online with the same attributes.

Which country were you in when this happened?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 10:10:44 PM »
I was flying nit and I was flying over our AAA strat in a goon. I also saw it shoot at another player. If you have an email I may be able to find the film

I love your maps!!

Todd

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 03:20:51 PM »
When you find the film please make it available to Hitech becasue it has info he can debug about the game.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline serun

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 08:05:11 PM »
I don't have a film but I can attest that Todd is correct as I am the other player he saw the train shooting at.  Was quite a surprise I can tell you.  :O