Author Topic: Jihad  (Read 713 times)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Jihad
« on: January 19, 2001, 04:17:00 PM »
fdski said you needed help with something?

You have my e-mail, send me what you need, I think i have a clue and already started some tiles for you, i can complete them tonight ( if thats what you needed).

I can't wait for the new editor to come out and pretty sure the "old" tiles will work. Hopefully we will be able to use more tiles in the future TE.

The "North Africa" map you sent me is done, but the clipboard map and the map itself are
really really off. I'll be working on the map tonight and will pop into the MA every so often. I wish i could get that world elevation map thingy to work, i want to do an english channel/france/ germany map next, if you have this already fire it off my way.

I found a pretty simple and easy way of making the tiles "butt up" to each other perfectly on all sides. pretty simple and fast in Photopaint or photoshop, anyone that wants this information look for me in the MA and i'll explain it on RW ( I think 10bears was looking for this info).

NUTTZ

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
Jihad
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2001, 12:32:00 AM »
 Check your mail,also send me the coordinates of the area in Europe you want and I'll hook you up.