Author Topic: Pixel density override?  (Read 859 times)

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
Pixel density override?
« on: April 17, 2019, 08:36:57 PM »
In DCS, and Xplane I run the rift at 1.3 and 1.5 pixel density, helps with reading the gauges and the games look better in general.

I don't see an option in AH for it, what is the best way (if any) to adjust it.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Pixel density override?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 12:11:19 AM »
My bet would be the Oculus tray tool. I used it for a bit, but was too much for my Graphics Card. I adjust it now through NVIDIA Control Panel.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TechWrek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 03:44:35 AM »
I use the OculusDebugTool which is now included with the Oculus software at /Program Files/Oculus/Support/oculus-diagnostics.

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 08:44:56 PM »
My bet would be the Oculus tray tool. I used it for a bit, but was too much for my Graphics Card. I adjust it now through NVIDIA Control Panel.

This works PERFECT thanks!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 07:07:51 AM »

How did you set that using NVIDIA Control Panel?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:44 AM »
See the DSR factor setting.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 12:33:48 PM »
How did you set that using NVIDIA Control Panel?
Yeah, misspoke on that one. Must have been thinking of AA,MSAA and all that stuff :uhoh Pixel Density was Occulus Tray Tool. Sorry about that
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 08:50:01 AM »
NVidia DSR is the same thing as pixel density override. Just watch your frame rate, there's always a trade off.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2019, 02:13:10 PM »
NVidia DSR is the same thing as pixel density override. Just watch your frame rate, there's always a trade off.
:aok Thanks