Author Topic: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--4/22/19 at 8pm EST  (Read 564 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--4/22/19 at 8pm EST
« on: April 22, 2019, 04:24:25 PM »
Monday night madness in the AVA arena

8pm EST

Join us for another funfilled Monday night madness

where skills don't matter but fun does.

bring a friend....or an enemy, you wont regret it!!

alt cap 4k and foggy. you'll be amazed at how much fun it is.

see ya at 8pm EST

<S>

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--4/22/19 at 8pm EST
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 08:59:49 PM »
Finally got some time around 9:30.  Arena was empty, but I thought I'd fly around for a bit to see if anyone would show up.  Within minutes - perhaps within one minute - Erlind, who you may remember as Cascade, appeared.  We had five or six really most excellent fights, and neither of us even hit a building.  Proof you don't need 600 people to get good combat.

Seems to me it's been years since I last saw Cascade.  I note that Eagler also has reappeared.  Good to see the old crowd wandering back into the bar.

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--4/22/19 at 8pm EST
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 11:25:03 PM »
Finally got some time around 9:30.  Arena was empty, but I thought I'd fly around for a bit to see if anyone would show up.  Within minutes - perhaps within one minute - Erlind, who you may remember as Cascade, appeared.  We had five or six really most excellent fights, and neither of us even hit a building.  Proof you don't need 600 people to get good combat.

Seems to me it's been years since I last saw Cascade.  I note that Eagler also has reappeared.  Good to see the old crowd wandering back into the bar.

- oldman
Yes eagle was in tonight as well. We had fun earlier. Sorry to have missed you.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)