Author Topic: Ok side assignments one more time (looky here).  (Read 4382 times)

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: Ok side assignments one more time (looky here).
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2019, 05:07:38 PM »
I have reviewed Anti-Horde for the last 12 months. You guys have been Axis the last 4 setups (that's the only info I have on the side prefs is the last 4)...and Allied 8 setups (i'm assuming that's mainly what was asked for)...and have had fighters in all 12 setups in frame 1 at least that I saw; P-51s, P-47s, LA-5, 109G-2s, 109G-14s, A6M2s, Yak-7, P-40C ect.

...I see absolutely nothing that would give anybody pause as to have you have been treated in any adverse way. I knew that currently your prefs have been Axis and I remembered that Puller messaged me about that previously. I would have left Anti-Horde Axis if G3-MF and 412th hadn't asked for Axis and been Allied recently in other setups.

...I do not have control over strike assignments other than to say that they are supposed to be rotated. So if you got 2 in a row sometime that happens but you should always ask the CiC if they can adjust it.

...If it comes to pass that down the road you guys need a boon from me re assignments. You have it. I offer that in the good spirit its intended.

...In the case of initially botching the sides I am to blame for that and for the confusion that followed...but I have to say that I am disappointed in some of the comments re assignments, CiCs, ect from players who have been here for years.

In any case  :salute to all and thats it for me on this thread.

...To quote Daddog "The #1 Rule of FSO is to have fun".

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:22:14 PM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24