Author Topic: X55 Rhino  (Read 3059 times)

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
Re: X55 Rhino
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2019, 05:42:57 AM »
I know but i do enjoy the ranting and squeaking and whining and cussing that comes when i land :).  it relieves stress.

semp

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2019, 01:41:05 PM »
I've tried everything you guys have said and nothing has worked as of yet. I contacted logiteck and the only thing they told me is it's too old and to just buy another stick. Like money wasn't an issue for me, yeah right. So I'll just have to deal with it for a good while longer (Which really SUX, makes me nothing but cannon fodder everyone lol).

Thank You All for all your help and suggestions!!!    DRAGUN/ Ron
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2019, 03:24:57 PM »
I've tried everything you guys have said and nothing has worked as of yet. I contacted logiteck and the only thing they told me is it's too old and to just buy another stick. Like money wasn't an issue for me, yeah right. So I'll just have to deal with it for a good while longer (Which really SUX, makes me nothing but cannon fodder everyone lol).

Thank You All for all your help and suggestions!!!    DRAGUN/ Ron

The next question to logitech should have been..... can you point me to someone who makes a better stick?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2019, 05:11:59 AM »
The next question to logitech should have been..... can you point me to someone who makes a better stick?

:rofl :rofl :rofl I know what ya mean!!! :cheers: :salute I wont buy another stick from them. Maybe my daughter will get me one for my birthday lol!!!
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2019, 09:28:39 AM »
Let me know if you can't get it fixed Dragun.  I've got you covered. I've got a few of those laying around at home that I've never even taken out of the box. I never could get used to the way they center, but I liked the throttle and couldn't buy it separate.

Dragon, I'd get ahold of Pluto here and see what kind of deal you can work out for one of his spares.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 08:04:15 PM »
I did.  :cheers: :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 06:21:16 AM »
Just in case this might help, this is a video on how to use DIView. I used it to fix an issue I was having with my CH Throttle under Windows 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRAgMlpG4Y
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 05:31:06 AM »
Just in case this might help, this is a video on how to use DIView. I used it to fix an issue I was having with my CH Throttle under Windows 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRAgMlpG4Y

:aok :cheers: :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11