Author Topic: fu4c is that really a dweeb plane ?  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
fu4c is that really a dweeb plane ?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2001, 01:06:00 PM »
Hehe Fariz...Blitz is the pure type of "Lets have fun!" gamer there is...he rarely comes home alive when I see him, because his only goal is to have fun...he's spends every bullet on the target, he dives into odds that are 10 vs 1, he never runs, except to drag to a squaddie, after every bullet and bomb is gone, he enjoys field destructions so much that I wouldn't doubt that he does an auger into buildings just to see if they'll go down...he once stole 2 LARGE airfields under the nose of overwhelming odds, by himself...I envy the guy, because he doesn't fly to live, he flys to purely have fun!  One of the best guys I've ever personally flown with in over 12 years of online sims, and, he sounds JUST LIKE ARNOLD on roger wilco, hehe!
<S>

Sorry, drifted from the thread again...shoot me!

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
Cannon. The Chog hits like nothing in the game. It's brutal.

Course, you have to have some skill in BnZ for long streaks minus HO's of course, but man, it rocks.

EDIT- Geez, Droopy, I mean Rip just slobberd all over my reply gumming Blitz...sheesh.

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Creamo ]

Offline laz

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2001, 01:26:00 PM »
..... i know you guys were talking about the chog and all but i was wondering if you think the same about the tempest. A lot of the time i kill a pilot that is known as "good" all  he can do is give me toejam about the only reason i killed him because i was flying a tempest...so i just thought i would get some opions on it before i say anything to the people that squeak  :)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2001, 01:32:00 PM »
I flew a Temp WAAAAY back when I had at least 70 perk points. Way to long ago, I have probably 10 minutes in it total.

Forget what it does, but know this for sure.

I ran into a swarm of them in a snapshot/historical-something event, and they are just horrid fast,mean, and make a F4UC pale.

Really.

Anyways, the F4U-C guns hit harder than anything in the game, on a fast BnZ platform.

Perk it? Not sure.

Let the crying tards decide.

..oh wait.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2001, 01:46:00 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo:
Cannon. The Chog hits like nothing in the game. It's brutal.

Incorrect as usual my fine, soon-to-be-feathered- friend...hits like the Tiffy, the Tempest too.  ;)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2001, 01:49:00 PM »
You know, you'd think the whines would cease after the damned thing WAS perked... but no sir, Grunherz has to throw in his usual drivel topped with incoherant babble on the whole "Chog" issue because he was anally intruded by Ripsnort's 4 cannons one too many times.

Poor bastard, you really should seek some professional mental help Grun.
-SW

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2001, 02:15:00 PM »
I agree with air-guard.

HTC shouldn't have perked anything.

Sax

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2001, 02:18:00 PM »
<RAM crawls out of the shades for a second>

Seawulfe, I would like to see if you had the guts to say that kind of insulting BS face to face with the one you are insulting. I would like it because:

1-I'm sure you wont be "man" enough to say that kind of crap in front of the one you are insulting. In wich case you are an useless coward who only barks like you do because you are after a screen.

2-I'm sure that, if you were, sooner or later you would meet someone who would put a nice black eye in your face   ;). In wich case you are a stupid antisocial guy who is idiot enough to get his face broken just for not knowing to respect others' opinion.

In short words: either you are a coward or an idiot...just tell it to the open so we (at least me) can definitely classify you as either of each on (well, there is always the chance that you are both, in that case I'm sorry bout you   :))

<RAM crawls back to the shades again>

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: R4M ]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2001, 02:22:00 PM »
Ah.. what CHog thread is complete without the appearance of those that demanded its perking then quit promptly after it was perked.

AKDejaVu

Offline Buzzbait

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2001, 03:35:00 PM »
S!

In my opinion accuracy in AH for ALL air to air weapons is way too high.  In this Sim`s kind of enviroment, where guns are able to hit at extreme ranges, an aircraft equipped with 4 long range cannon is going to dominate.  The C-Hog does better than the only other comparably equipped aircraft, the Typhoon and Tempest, for gunnery because the cannon pairs are set closer together on the wing of the C-Hog, therefore, if you get a hit, it`s a double gun hit, and the effect will be to immediatly collapse whatever structure is impacted.

Second point of course, is that in a monthly rolling plane set, you`d only get the C-Hog for maybe 1 day.   ;)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2001, 04:03:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Ah.. what CHog thread is complete without the appearance of those that demanded its perking then quit promptly after it was perked.

AKDejaVu

you are a cruel cruel man...

Offline WolfSkin1

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.amigabeats.dk
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2001, 06:17:00 PM »
PERK COPENHAGEN!

With it's near unnatural population of beautiful women (It's definately the babe-o-rama of europe), kind people, low crime rate and exceedingly good beer IT SHOULD BE PERKED!  :D

Offline Nomde

• Nickel Member
      • Web Master
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2001, 06:45:00 PM »
Hmmm Copenhagen...

I'll be gone for bit, vacation...yea yea vacation  :D

Nomde
http://www1.jump.net/~cs3/index.php" TARGET=_blank>63rd FS/56th FG
"Zemke's Wolfpack"

"God loves the 56th"

Nomde
56th Fighter Group "Zemke's Wolfpack"
nomde@56fg.net

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2001, 08:02:00 PM »
Yep, no more chogs riding the stall horn with the trigger pressed plinking kills outta the sky with 1 ping.

Keep it perked. If they cant fly the dhog and get kills in it, a nearly identical A/C, then the reason why they fly is obvious. Why do you think people fly the 205 much more than the 202?

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2001, 08:10:00 PM »
<word comes again from the dark shades>

Originally posted by AKDejaVu:

AKDejaVu

ahh, dejavu, you are wrong...no Chog thread is --really-- complete without AKSeawulfe cussing, insulting and putting down anyone who says that the Chog has been bad (or unbalancing, or anything wich means less than "good") for Aces High until it has been perked.

In all and every Chog discussions there will always be 2 sides arguing with better or worse points, in a more or less heated way; but there only will be only one sorry prettythang cursing and repeatedly going personal with all those who dont agree with him...

well in fact ,he will go personal, curse and insult anyone who doesnt think like him in ANYTHING. Chog, cannons, MGs, gameplay, MA, HA, the color of the sky,WWIIOL, Il2, Warbirds, the real sense of life, the underwear of Jennifer lopez...whatever....

guess who am I talking about?, yeah, about smilie-man   :)

Originally posted by Tac:

Why do you think people fly the 205 much more than the 202?

huhmmm.....400hp more, highest top speed, and better climbrate in a plane wich turns a tad worse...

I will tell you tac, I would rather fly a MG armed C205 than a cannon armed C202 (mostly because the cannons are Mausers, and they feel like 7.92mm anyway <G,D,R> )

<Back to the shades>

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: R4M ]