Author Topic: Russians Mad  (Read 4606 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Russians Mad
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2019, 12:34:36 PM »
"The Republic for which it stands" doesn't mean "the Democracy for which it stands" for a reason, but of course this argument has gone on since the founding.

Your reason being?

http://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2019, 01:24:42 PM »
I love how how you all call me wrong and uneducated when I do more research on current events than all of you put together. We are not in a "right v left" arguement. We are in a good V evil battle. You people seriously need to wake the F up. Your countries are being invaded. most of your leaders who call themselves "left wing" are being used by Luciferians to destroy our sovereignty, our rights, and take our property.

Fascism and communism are both left wing Totalitarian governments. End of discussion. Conservative people don't want government and business to merge. Conservatives need a government that protects them from gangs and business gang corruption as well as government abuse of power. Fascism does none of this. Fascism is the business gang that puts clowns into office like Mussolini so that they can control commerce. Then inevitably, the leaders take control of the means of production and property and thus create communism like in china. It's very simple. Not a single fascist policy relates to anything conservative. Not a single one. It's a myth that your coward media has brainwashed you with so that there can be 2 sides. Thats why stalin and Hitler started on the same team.

They want your guns, they want your property, they want radicals to invade your countries and take your land. The crime has increased tremendously in Western Europe they want your men gay and weak. This is not a joke.

If you don't understand what Trump is trying to do. I'd suggest you all dig a little deeper and understand what we are really fighting, the pyramid. The all seeing eye. The cult of Hollywood, the group of 300. The skull and bones. The mob, The 93 society, the knights (cowards) of Matla. The leaders of Islam. The house of Saud. The Nazis Vrill society, And most importantly, the FED. After 1913 no real conservative republican has had a fair shake. They killed Zachary Taylor and many more whiggs from the union. Look up project paperclip. Which is still being used today with people like the Awan brothers. Don't you get it? Wake the F up. These people want a global government of domination under real fascism.

It kills that me you all you say 'i don't know crap" but in reality it's y'all who have not taken the time to understand what's really driving the evil in the world and why Trump is such a threat. Thanks to Trump we have saved more children than ever before. 3000 in saudi Arabia, 300 in California, 200 saved in GA just 3 weeks ago. Just to name a few.  Chid abductions are the lowest in 30 years.  You people need to get it together.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:47:24 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2019, 01:45:30 PM »
I never mentioned Trump or the any name besides Andrew Jackson. Even then, it was just an example. Anyway, I'm going to ease out of this one. It was a good discussion.  :cheers:

Knights of Malta? As in, the Knights of Rhodes and Malta which the Ottoman Empire fought in the sixteenth century? Shame Suleiman couldn't put an end to them then, pesky buggers. Although, the Knights Hospitaller in Rhodes did not fair so well. Suleiman really slapped them around at Rhodes. It was a magnificent victory.

C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2019, 02:22:39 PM »
Please tell me again how the "right wing conservatives" are the fascist authoritarians.

https://gumshoenews.com/2017/06/26/a-list-of-assassinated-leaders-who-had-opposed-the-creation-of-money-ex-nihilo/
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2019, 02:33:23 PM »
Political Spectrum? A more accurate linear display perhaps.

However, I prefer the circular model. I can't find a .jpg or .png but if you click the link you will see a circular model. Maybe someone can figure out how to show it.

http://thoughtsaloud.com/pages/political_circle.pdf
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2019, 02:39:34 PM »
If you don't understand what Trump is trying to do. I'd suggest you all dig a little deeper and understand what we are really fighting, the pyramid. The all seeing eye. The cult of Hollywood, the group of 300. The skull and bones. The mob, The 93 society, the knights (cowards) of Matla. The leaders of Islam. The house of Saud. The Nazis Vrill society, And most importantly, the FED.

You forgot the Illuminati, Rothschilds,  and the Elders of Zion.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2019, 03:20:27 PM »
You forgot the Illuminati, Rothschilds,  and the Elders of Zion.

(Image removed from quote.)

Illuminate is the Fed, rothchilds(Zion), warburgs (Germany), ect. Pyramid eye.. check your money. This list goes on and on. I think there is a real effort now to take them down. We cannot be oblivious anymore. I really do think our military is has a plan to go after them. Theres over 100K court order indictments out there and it's not a joke.

God bless those on the front lines of this fight.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2019, 03:27:00 PM »
Illuminate is the Fed, rothchilds(Zion), warburgs (Germany), ect. Pyramid eye.. check your money. This list goes on and on. I think there is a real effort now to take them down. We cannot be oblivious anymore. I really do think our military is has a plan to go after them. Theres over 100K court order indictments out there and it's not a joke.

God bless those on the front lines of this fight.

Dude.  You're missing the bigger picture.  They are distracting you with slight-of-hand.  Classic mis-direction.  Everyone on your list are just the pawns, not the hand that moves the pieces.

It's the Inter-dimensional Reptilians.  They are the ones running the whole show. 

Don't get fooled.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:45:31 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2019, 03:52:38 PM »

Dude.  You're missing the bigger picture.  They are distracting you with slight-of-hand.  Classic mis-direction.  Everyone on your list are just the pawns, not the hand that moves the pieces.

It's the Inter-dimensional Reptilians.  They are the ones running the whole show. 

Don't get fooled.

Hahah legend has it 'they' are the reptilians, and there is absolutely no doubt they use dragon and snake symbolism. Theres a reason why call them "illegal aliens". ;)

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2019, 04:12:50 PM »
Hahah legend has it 'they' are the reptilians, and there is absolutely no doubt they use dragon and snake symbolism. Theres a reason why call them "illegal aliens". ;)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2019, 02:55:35 AM »
Your reason being?

http://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm

The reason being that if we were a democracy you would not have private property rights, corporations, farms, . . .

Instead, every time the town folk got hungry they would go down to the ranch and vote the food of the ranch owner into their bellies.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what's for dinner. Representative democracy is just how we elect our leaders, but it is not the republic within which we live.

We have different topics going here. Election systems, rule of law, and forms of government (and to a smaller degree education). They are not the same. As a whole they are the American system, which is unique in the world. The demise of the American system is underway, but it can still be reversed with guidance and will power. The one side does not have the courage to protect it and the other a will to replace it instead, so as things are the will power does not exist.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2019, 03:49:43 AM »
The reason being that if we were a democracy you would not have private property rights, corporations, farms, . . .

Instead, every time the town folk got hungry they would go down to the ranch and vote the food of the ranch owner into their bellies.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what's for dinner. Representative democracy is just how we elect our leaders, but it is not the republic within which we live.

We have different topics going here. Election systems, rule of law, and forms of government (and to a smaller degree education). They are not the same. As a whole they are the American system, which is unique in the world. The demise of the American system is underway, but it can still be reversed with guidance and will power. The one side does not have the courage to protect it and the other a will to replace it instead, so as things are the will power does not exist.

I'm sorry but the first part of your post is extremely simplified rhetoric and doesn't remotely resemble a representative democracy. When you insist that the original intent of those that designed this government was not a democracy, what-so-ever, therefore there is no threat to democracy ... only the system, then you are falling prey to a form of said extremist rhetoric. The system was designed to be a representative democracy and the threat comes from representatives no longer representing the best interests of their constituents but the wishes of big money donors. The potential change at hand involves addressing the threat to the norms when only the wealthiest and corporations begin to have influence. Our founding fathers did see that as a potential threat (there's documentation proving such). The Constitution does not need replacing. It needs support and defense. Many took such an oath, self included.

And the 'Pledge of Allegience' was not written nor designed by our national forefathers.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 05:11:17 AM by Arlo »

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2019, 04:58:15 AM »
Russians trying to take credit for what soviets did. What’s new.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2019, 08:11:40 AM »
I'm sorry but the first part of your post is extremely simplified rhetoric and doesn't remotely resemble a representative democracy. When you insist that the original intent of those that designed this government was not a democracy, what-so-ever, therefore there is no threat to democracy ... only the system, then you are falling prey to a form of said extremist rhetoric. The system was designed to be a representative democracy and the threat comes from representatives no longer representing the best interests of their constituents but the wishes of big money donors. The potential change at hand involves addressing the threat to the norms when only the wealthiest and corporations begin to have influence. Our founding fathers did see that as a potential threat (there's documentation proving such). The Constitution does not need replacing. It needs support and defense. Many took such an oath, self included.

And the 'Pledge of Allegience' was not written nor designed by our national forefathers.

Never said it was, but you are acting blind to reality so, . . . moving on.

YouTube is now deleting videos with history of the Nazi period. Teachers are complaining that instructional materials are disappearing off of the Internet. This is not being done because it represents hate, but to prevent valid arguments that Nazis were in fact left wing. History will repeat itself.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2019, 10:11:20 AM »
Never said it was, but you are acting blind to reality so, . . . moving on.

YouTube is now deleting videos with history of the Nazi period. Teachers are complaining that instructional materials are disappearing off of the Internet. This is not being done because it represents hate, but to prevent valid arguments that Nazis were in fact left wing. History will repeat itself.

Bingo. The same reason why they hate baby boomers. They know. The left is actually seriously trying to erase history while Google is creating fake definitions about conservatives to falsely compare us to fascist. Google is deliberately dividing the young population with false definitions calling us the oppressive bad guys, meanwhile they are (were) working with China and NK to continue to subjugate their people even further. (Remember that Google fire in China a few months ago). SHTF.  Eric Schmidt working with NK and China. He stepped down from Alphabet board not long ago. Do y'all see the reverse psychology manipulation tactics they are using on the public? Our media supporting it? That's why I'm trying to get people to wake up and understand what's about to go down.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-