Author Topic: Looking for squad to fly with  (Read 794 times)

Offline smash

• Copper Member
Looking for squad to fly with
« on: June 30, 2019, 12:55:07 PM »
Would have posted this in the squadron forum but its pretty much dead.  Post title says it all.  I enjoy the game more with a group, and I mostly enjoy FSO and the other scenarios.  There still needs to be enough members on during the week that I can log on and have some fun.

My score/rank is not the greatest and was pretty awful in June.
ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
Intel Core i7-6850K Broadwell-E 6-Core 3.6 GHz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6183-KR, 8GB GDDR5X W/Oculus Rift
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
CPU and Vid are water cooled

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Looking for squad to fly with
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 06:00:37 AM »
Eh, Scores arent everything! Hit up ULTactus if you see him on, Wed and Fri evenings. We dont do FSO...some bad blood with a few folk. That being said, we have 6 guys on every Wed/Fri around 10 pm est. Also I am on most days, around 4 pm till I cant keep my eyes open :x BW1stpar/ULcapkid..in game. If you see me let me know if you want to wing up. The thing with ULs...we fly fairly strict. Meaning tight formations, wing men assigned, and very cohesive as a group. Plus...these fellers and I are some really fun guys! I joined them after flying several Scenarios with and against them! Pure Class and willing to share their skills. FYI...watch out for ULDieter....he bites :rofl I dont run a shade account...Bw squad was my first. I have a few guys that show from time to time, and I am only active member with invite privileges, so didnt want to disappear in case others show up. I had been paying for my Ex-Wife's youngest son's account, but he quit 2 years ago....might as well use it I guess! So yeah, hit us up! I will fly with you anytime....wing men are valuable commodities these days  :rock
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 06:06:28 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 06:36:01 PM »
412th FNVG is always recruiting for FSO. We typically join each other in the MA post FSO.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 02:55:37 PM »
Would have posted this in the squadron forum but its pretty much dead.  Post title says it all.  I enjoy the game more with a group, and I mostly enjoy FSO and the other scenarios.  There still needs to be enough members on during the week that I can log on and have some fun.

My score/rank is not the greatest and was pretty awful in June.
The 113th is one of the oldest Squads online and in AH.  We fly on Saturday evenings 7:00PM EST, VOX 113.  Feel free to wing up for a flight or the night.  We have always flown as Knights and always will.  Currently we are rebuilding in numbers CO is Gunston, XO is Traveler. We fly the P38 in all it's roles.  Your score/rank is unimportant, your willingness to work as a team is.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 05:39:33 PM »
don't fly with p38 squads those guys will have you making margaritas all day long.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 08:31:17 PM »
don't fly with p38 squads those guys will have you making margaritas all day long.

semp

:D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 04:15:42 AM »

semp
Whats wrong with that, per-say? Who doesnt like a good Margarita? Should make the 38 squads status soar! OH, and Shuffler, I am STILL going to bring my own salt  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain