Author Topic: Unlimited bombs setting  (Read 922 times)

Offline ColTomb

• Copper Member
Unlimited bombs setting
« on: June 18, 2019, 12:54:32 PM »
Is there a setting to allow for unlimited bombs for practice offline in the 190-F8 ?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Unlimited bombs setting
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 03:02:31 PM »
You can get a lot of bombs in arena settings but not unlimited.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 03:23:52 PM »
You can get a lot of bombs in arena settings but not unlimited.
I have asked that before...was told NO. Then again, it wasnt by FLS. SO, FLS is it a setting? I can land easy enough by now though. Which is what I was told to do  :D Would be nice if you could have setting like for Machine Gun ammo counter :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 05:04:05 PM »
You're correct. It's only guns and cannons that have the multiplier. There's no multiplier setting for bombs, however, if you use the air launch option and exit flight after each pass you get "unlimited" bombs.

Offline ColTomb

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 05:23:34 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I will try that.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 06:32:50 PM »
My solution for offline was to build an offline only terrain with air spawns so that I launch, practice with bombs\rockets. Then tower from flight and click the launch button one more time.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 03:50:29 PM »
You're correct. It's only guns and cannons that have the multiplier. There's no multiplier setting for bombs, however, if you use the air launch option and exit flight after each pass you get "unlimited" bombs.
Ok, where is the Air Launch setting found? Never thought about that one  :uhoh That would definitely suffice  :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 04:50:26 PM »
Air launch is built into the map.  In the TA map use the bombing area bases, 20 - 23,  and use different runways for different spawns.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 07:01:07 PM »
Air launch is built into the map.  In the TA map use the bombing area bases, 20 - 23,  and use different runways for different spawns.
Thanks! :aok