Author Topic: July 2019 KOTH Results.  (Read 500 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
July 2019 KOTH Results.
« on: July 21, 2019, 04:37:18 PM »
July KOTH A was minimal on attendance with at most 5 people and a single wabbit who went on to win. It lasted just over an hour with five rounds. Congratulations to Eagler for the win and the Yak-3 was chosen for August's event.

Results:
1}  vapor1 in a P-40C
2} EaglerIn a Brewster B-239
3} Eagler Bf 109F-4   {Wabbit}
4} TC in a C.202
5} Eagler wins in a P-51B

Eagler gets a TOC reservation.
Kill totals were Eagler-8, TC and vapor1-2, Lazer-1.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs

Feel free to start a discussion in the KOTH forum for ideas on helping or running the event. I got more last night than I ever have before and I feel this is the appropriate place for those discussions.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: July 2019 KOTH Results.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:21:26 PM »
Thanks for hosting fuzeman, much appreciated

Congrats on the win, Eagler!

You should have won it in the 4th round, I thank you augered on purpose because my engine was shot dead  by you and I was gliding to ditch ..... I don't really like to win rounds like that, but I have done what you did before more times than I can remember all throughout AH and going back to AW before AH began....

Fun fights everyone

~S~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC