Author Topic: M4 tank disappears while dive bombing no proxy  (Read 446 times)

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
M4 tank disappears while dive bombing no proxy
« on: August 23, 2019, 04:15:23 PM »
Buzzsaw map melee arena. This was very frustrating. It's hard enough to find a tank in the trees.

Then spent time trying to kill M4 that had already towered out because...NO PROXY!...then he upped an osti and shot me down while was still trying to kill his m4 that wasn't there.

Film attached. Why didn't I get a proxy????
Leave that thing alone!
Relax said the Knight, man, we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
Re: M4 tank disappears while dive bombing no proxy
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 04:39:52 PM »
Went back in arena after last post same thing happened same player. Film attached.
Leave that thing alone!
Relax said the Knight, man, we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 07:15:43 PM »
No proxy, wonder if disconnecting your Ethernet cable will produce that result. Do we get proxies when someone discos during UDP\TCP events?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 12:46:09 AM »
Dont think so. That was a bit wonky. Had it happen to me, but was dif fella  :uhoh I noticed this evening when I ditched my wirb, gave no proxie and had red end sortie. Tank was in town but my turret was out, so I just ditched  :headscratch:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain