Author Topic: Devil comments  (Read 8397 times)

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: Devil comments
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2019, 08:55:48 PM »
What is that crazy plane in the photo?

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2019, 12:26:29 AM »

Its a fake photo.

Looks inspired by the Do X, only covered in guns. Triple SK C/34 gun turret off Scharnhorst, if I'm not mistaken.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2019, 12:49:19 AM »

It's a doctored version of the Soviet Kalinin K-7.

The real one:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2019, 02:35:22 AM »
The spits  don’t concern me the least. It’s EZ mode hence people that fly them develop bad habits and F8s are faster and can outlive them. I have greater concerns about the Jugs. They tend to attract better sticks and they dive extremely well.

I originally registered for P47D11 slot, because I love to dogfight in them....but after seeing who all was where on allies side, I requested to be switched over to the spitfire IX 307th squad, even though I could have taken a spitfire VIII, which I prefer over all spitfire models....oh btw, I love flying P40s but instead of flying my preference I decided to give others a chance at getting a shot to fly their preference

See ya in the skies hopefully

~S~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2019, 04:05:22 PM »
I figured it had been modified but I was curious what was the base plane. Thanks.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2019, 07:10:06 PM »

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »
As a former CM, I have to chuckle. Things never change, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. There's always going to be people who are going to put a lot of effort in hating what CMs do. And their weird obsession will get personal (as seen in this thread), verging on cyber stalking. Word of advice for any soon to be CMs, don't give out your real email or phone number, even within the CM corps. Because you will get harassed. Brooke has two important qualities that make him a good CM. Professional comportment and shed loads of patience. Did I mention the job doesn't pay well?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 10:16:52 PM by FLOOB »
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2019, 01:39:35 AM »
Thanks, Floob!  :aok

I got fifteen quatloos, though!  That's as much as was wagered that Captain Kirk would be untrainable.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2019, 05:10:02 AM »
Thanks, Floob!  :aok

I got fifteen quatloos, though!  That's as much as was wagered that Captain Kirk would be untrainable.

Quatloos are on the rise.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/quatloo

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2019, 11:20:43 AM »
Word of advice for any soon to be CMs, don't give out your real email or phone number, even within the CM corps. Because you will get harassed.
I'm not aware of this happening, care to elaborate?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2019, 08:47:59 PM »
I'm not aware of this happening, care to elaborate?
Lonely gay men at all hours and horrible spam, players who had access to CM forums who shouldn’t have. 
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2019, 12:38:55 AM »
That sounded weird so let me clarify, I was getting calls from horny dudes at all hours on that phone number because somebody in this community obviously put it on craigslist or something. Has nothing to do with my lifestyle, which is none of your business. So stop laughing!

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2019, 03:04:03 AM »
It was Zack.  He was lonely.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2019, 10:34:00 AM »
That sounded weird so let me clarify, I was getting calls from horny dudes at all hours on that phone number because somebody in this community obviously put it on craigslist or something. Has nothing to do with my lifestyle, which is none of your business. So stop laughing!
I suppose this must have been well before my time. I have never heard of this happening to anyone.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2019, 01:43:01 PM »
 I enjoyed the first day of the scenario. Wish I had more time on Saturday's but football takes a significant portion of my day. Still very enjoyable. See  you next Saturday