Author Topic: I completely take back everything bad I said about Windows 10!!!  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: I completely take back everything bad I said about Windows 10!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 11:26:35 AM »
This is currently the smartest and most intelligent software that I have ever installed onto any of my computer's! And what's more is that its actually a delight software to use.

<S>Morph
Yepp. I like the current version, too. There's so many time saving features that when I get to maintain an older OS I automatically try to use certain paths with them as well. It sure has evolved and improved a lot since 2015!

Not saying I like all the features, though. There's quite a lot of similar marketing gimmicks that keep me away from social media (except for this and another forum) but it can be tamed quite a lot.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2019, 11:45:42 AM »
OK so I'm sorry to ask you again but I did find a place https://softwarelicense4u.com/us/windows-10-professional-oem?gclid=CjwKCAjw8ZHsBRA6EiwA7hw_sea8bQroD62sgZbnlNY4YnQhRLlvNAIRk61wNHC2PBSEA4licqwtohoCNX8QAvD_BwE
that offers Windows 10 Pro for $35. Again this is for my desktop and is entirely private and not ever for business or anyone else but me. So what do you all think about this upgrade?

Thanks again!!   Morph
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2019, 11:51:40 AM »
You don't need to upgrade. You're all set now.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2019, 12:35:37 PM »
As FLS said.

Just go to the Start menu, click Settings, click Update & security. In the Activation section you can see if the OS is activated. If it shows "Windows is activated with a digital license ", your Windows 10 is genuine.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni