Author Topic: Need Sights  (Read 493 times)

Offline shady

• Zinc Member
Need Sights
« on: November 20, 2019, 08:01:54 PM »
Need some custom sights. Most links I found were dead. I searched for an hour and found one custom set. grady.abrams@gmail.com if it is easier to email them. Thank you in advance.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Need Sights
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 08:47:55 PM »
What are you looking for in the way of sites? Goofy custom sites or something that might help you shoot better?

Offline shady

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 08:55:42 PM »
Definitely something to help me shoot better. Also sights for wirb, osti and M16 that help with lead.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 12:13:26 AM »
Bustr has set up a sight from the Hungarian 40M Nimrod AAA Vehicle that works well I forget where that link is though. :headscratch: I would PM him on that.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 03:23:34 PM »
I gave him something better. An offline gunnery terrain where he can fill the drone slots with plane or tanks then shoot at them. It even has a spawn that places him 800 from passing drones. And spawns that place his tank 2000 from drone tanks that go boom for real. You don't need special gunsights, just situations offline to practice game gunnery. The lead computing dive bombing sight will then show him how to use the historic gunsights and why there are range markers in the wirble and osti that show their max range.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.