Author Topic: Riftvals Bombers: Mission #1  (Read 846 times)

Offline Trev95

• Copper Member
Riftvals Bombers: Mission #1
« on: December 19, 2019, 04:30:12 PM »
Aceshigh3 Riftvals Bombers

To: Aces High Community

Good evening everyone, I am FBTrev95 and I fly heavy bombers.  Having been an active player sense November of 2017, I have noticed a great lack of organized bomber operations on any real scale.  I will start hosting “Riftvals Bombers” on Friday nights for a few weeks to see if the idea catches on.  It would be great to have a few bomber pilots show up for the fun.  I will be hosting a custom arena for it, I doubt we can muster anywhere near 16 players for the mission so I don’t see the 16 player cap being an issue.  This is a chance to meet bomber pilots from opposing teams and come together in one big’ol ugly flock and fly.  The first mission will launch at 8PM EST 12/20/19 – Server “Riftvals Bombers”.  This is a great chance to learn and share knowledge with others don't miss out!  When you join be sure to tune to Ch.176 & join Bishops (Allies)!

Hope to see a few of you join in the fun,
Sincerely, FBTrev95

FBTrev95/Riftval
Riftvals Bombers

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Riftvals Bombers: Mission #1
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 07:42:20 PM »
Why wouldn't you do this in the MA?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Trev95

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 08:19:31 PM »
Why wouldn't you do this in the MA?

Fair question and I have tried.  I can't normally get more then one or two people on board.  Besides this is focused on bombing, not necessarily "winning" anything.
FBTrev95/Riftval
Riftvals Bombers

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 06:17:13 AM »
Bomber missions used to be very common.  However join us in scenarios. Usually there is a lot of bombing to do in those  :cheers:

https://youtu.be/_aa6bnD2eYE
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 07:11:38 AM »
If there was enough interest, I'd like to start something like Fortress Europe back up. It would basically be like starting over.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 08:29:09 AM »
Keep tuned into the forum.  I will be making a post on a future event.  It will be to your liking.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 08:31:54 AM »
Do this in the MA and I will up with you!!! Miss some of the old bomber missions and seeing 40+ B-17s in the air.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2019, 12:46:59 PM »
Please continue to do this into the new year. I will be there , just cant do it over the holidays as my cockpit is crammed with sleeping grandchildren for the next couple weeks.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 04:02:26 PM »
Please continue to do this into the new year. I will be there , just cant do it over the holidays as my cockpit is crammed with sleeping grandchildren for the next couple weeks.

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 04:49:10 PM »
Keep tuned into the forum.  I will be making a post on a future event.  It will be to your liking.

Have you read this yet?
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,398747.0.html
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?