Author Topic: Single Player Staged Mission Options to Skip Briefing  (Read 618 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Single Player Staged Mission Options to Skip Briefing
« on: November 15, 2019, 05:55:32 PM »
When a single player is playing a Staged Mission with an extensive briefing, if they have played it before they may wish to just skip the briefing.

Perhaps space-bar or enter or esq could skip the remaining briefing time and start the mission.

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Single Player Staged Mission Options to Skip Briefing
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 12:26:11 PM »
I'll see if it's doable. It may be extremely complex do to how mission time lines work.

HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 12:29:24 PM »
I'll see if it's doable. It may be extremely complex do to how mission time lines work.

HiTech

It is probably a lower priority as I haven't made any big complex missions, nor is it clear if anyone would be interested in one. 

It might be useful for future training missions where they simply want to try the exercise again without sitting through any explanations.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 12:32:07 PM »
I'll take a look at the same time I add the ability to put html and hence video up the brief screen.

HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 12:38:57 PM »
I'll take a look at the same time I add the ability to put html and hence video up the brief screen.

HiTech

Ooooh.   :D