Author Topic: Offline Missions  (Read 2908 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Offline Missions
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »
P47M fighting against FW190 D9 would be great.  Thanks

If you tried that one and it was too easy, try again.  I forgot to set the guns on the 190's.  :D

I have to go check all the others too.

:uhoh
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2019, 04:06:14 PM »
When u select N at the tower I see that your in the air but I don't see the drones. Can that be changed so that your over the base with the drones? Seems like new players would be better off seeing the terrain map instead of the Logo

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2019, 04:54:24 PM »
When u select N at the tower I see that your in the air but I don't see the drones. Can that be changed so that your over the base with the drones? Seems like new players would be better off seeing the terrain map instead of the Logo

So, those maps are only intended to be used with the 4x4 dogfight missions.  The N air spawn was just a spawn I added when testing the look of my terrain. 

I am considering putting the normal map in, but it won't be of help to you.   There is nothing on that terrain to navigate to.  It only has a tiny 10 mi circle that is even textured.  Just enough for the dogfight.  There is nothing else on the map.  It has no other purpose than the host the 4x4 dogfights.

I think what you want is to click the "Choose Terrain" button on the front page and set your offline terrain to something normal like CraterMA.  Hitech is going to make the offline missions not change the normal offline terrain in the next patch.  Until then, sorry for the inconvenience of it switching on you.

:salute
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:18:09 PM by CptTrips »