Author Topic: Britain  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Britain
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2019, 02:06:14 PM »
Point of order - Zack isn't getting enough attention in this thread.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »
On the brink of picking a right left or straight ahead at the crossroads. (Or turning 180 and going the otherway?) (((or I guess there could be a lot more choices than right left and straight ahead...maybe it is Y or a convoluted mess of merging cow paths, anyway something is going to happen)))
Pies not kicks.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2019, 01:15:10 AM »
you know it's funny how we can be so close and yet so far apart.  only a few people do research anymore, most repeat what they heard.  I'll give you an example:

california banned plastic straws.  or did they?  just a few clicks on google would have indicated that it's actually not a ban.  the law says you cannot be given a straw unless you request one.  it also exempts, bars, fast food places, anybody ordering food to go with a drink...  in other words straws were not banned.  but some guy made it a slogan and made over 1/2 a million bucks selling straws at 1.50 each that cost anywhere from 5 to 20 bucks for 500 to 1000 straws in a box.  I even found on amazon a guy selling 450 straws in a box, the bendi ones with a stripe, my man, for 8 buck a box, different colors, neon colors on top of that.  only 1 guy went laughing all the way to the bank.

so anyway, getting back to this britain brexit, not really brexit, almost brexit, about to become brexit that happens every year.  I just found out ireland was a neutral country during ww2.  now we have norther ireland which is part of britain but not not part of ireland.  dude that is confusing as hell and not even  mentioning the other countries that are part of the crown, or associated with it or members of the british empire or whatever they call it.  I got a fricking headache just reading about it.  I am more confused now than when I started looking about what is britain.  it's like being a baby at a topless bar.

So I had a shot of whiskey maybe a few more.  I think I am gonna go read about this city in California that has a population of 67,000 during the day but only a little more than 200 at night and it covers 12 square miles and the houses are right next to each other.

was gonna research about european nations or whatever is called.  but I think I am just gonna order some of those plastic straws that sell for 10 for 15 bucks instead of a box of 450 for 8 bucks.  that's how confused I am.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2019, 05:32:53 AM »
Yup it is not actually a ban but is a bit silly. New york used to dump all it's garbage in the ocean. Ships used to dump their garbage in the ocean. Container ships still lose a lot of containers in storms and they are full of all kinds of things. Add to that all the things washed in by every tsunami. There is an amazing amount of trash out there at any given time and most of it is not recent.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2019, 06:48:07 AM »
Yup it is not actually a ban but is a bit silly. New york used to dump all it's garbage in the ocean. Ships used to dump their garbage in the ocean. Container ships still lose a lot of containers in storms and they are full of all kinds of things. Add to that all the things washed in by every tsunami. There is an amazing amount of trash out there at any given time and most of it is not recent.

it's silly maybe, but think about it.  if 20 or 30% of people in restaurants dont request a straw, it's good.  multiply that by a zillion restaurants in california and it's tons of trash that dont go to a landfill.  but it's kine of like the groceries bags thingy.  I always reused mine as trash bags, never had to buy any, now we pay 10 cents, I reuse mine except for those that carry meat or chicken, those I throw away.  but if you ever been to a landfill, and I have at least around here, you would see thousands of unused grocery bags there, empty.  now I havent been in a landfill in past 10 years, so I dont know how they look now.

but at least it's a few more tons less of trash.  like somebody once said as a joke, goverment wastes a billion, here and a billion there and soon you talking about real money.

semp

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2019, 06:51:30 AM »
Point of order - Zack isn't getting enough attention in this thread.

+1
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2019, 09:09:34 AM »
it's silly maybe, but think about it.  if 20 or 30% of people in restaurants dont request a straw, it's good.  multiply that by a zillion restaurants in california and it's tons of trash that dont go to a landfill.  but it's kine of like the groceries bags thingy.  I always reused mine as trash bags, never had to buy any, now we pay 10 cents, I reuse mine except for those that carry meat or chicken, those I throw away.  but if you ever been to a landfill, and I have at least around here, you would see thousands of unused grocery bags there, empty.  now I havent been in a landfill in past 10 years, so I dont know how they look now.

but at least it's a few more tons less of trash.  like somebody once said as a joke, goverment wastes a billion, here and a billion there and soon you talking about real money.

semp

Yeah... Why have a trash dump when I can just pitch a tent and throw my trash all over the property without having to worry? So great for the environment right!

Maybe one day Californians will realize that their mafia government has failed them and sold them out. Similar to the EU actually. Would you be surprised if they were all in cahoots? I bet you Nancy has a few friends in Brussels.

The best new solution for straws that I have seen are ones made out of hay. They seemed to work pretty well. If these are the policies that are going to "make the environment better" I think you guys have a LONG way to go. PS. Try not to burn down the rest of California will ya. I hear that's not so good for the environment either...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »
Nvm, it acttually does not matter..
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 10:11:59 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2019, 11:03:11 AM »
Has anyone on Discovery channel found plastic trash from previous civilizations?  :devil

The media exists just to piss people off. It's no different in Britain.  :bolt:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2019, 12:59:31 PM »
Nvm, it acttually does not matter..

You can't fix stupid.  ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2019, 06:17:13 PM »
Yeah... Why have a trash dump when I can just pitch a tent and throw my trash all over the property without having to worry? So great for the environment right!

Maybe one day Californians will realize that their mafia government has failed them and sold them out. Similar to the EU actually. Would you be surprised if they were all in cahoots? I bet you Nancy has a few friends in Brussels.

The best new solution for straws that I have seen are ones made out of hay. They seemed to work pretty well. If these are the policies that are going to "make the environment better" I think you guys have a LONG way to go. PS. Try not to burn down the rest of California will ya. I hear that's not so good for the environment either...

This is what I'm talking about.  It's a conspiracy dude, brussel is in on it. So is Germany.  It all started with the fake moon landing.  It's everywhere, but we are not allowed to talk about it.

I created a protective Ray that covers my house, that's why they haven't found out about me.  I'm willing to sell you the plans for 15 bucks.

I remember a quote that goes something like this.  "I met the enemy and it was us".

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2019, 07:13:30 PM »
UN Agenda 2030 isn't a conspiracy dude. I'd suggest you research it and fully understand it before you go around making fun of people calling out what they see.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2019, 07:34:01 PM »
UN Agenda 2030 isn't a conspiracy dude. I'd suggest you research it and fully understand it before you go around making fun of people calling out what they see.

There's a documentary that discusses the EU and it's roots from the Nazi party. It goes in to defected financiers and what not. It was an interesting watch but I'm not sure how much would be considered "orchestrated" and how much is simply "coincidence".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2019, 07:45:19 PM »

Oh no you found out about it.   You know what it is, a piece of paper.  Think who would follow it. South Korea?  Iran? Russia?  China?...  It's laughable.

But I did research it, it all started back in the 70s:

I would like to buy the world a coke, and keep it company...

But of course Pablo Escobar took it literally.

semp

edit:  hey I found the full lyrics.  that's what the un is, wishful thinking.

I'd like to buy the world a home
and furnish it with love
grow apple trees and honey bees
and snow white turtle doves
I'd like to each the world to sing
in perfect harmony
I'd like to buy the world a coke
and keep it company
that's the real thing
I'd like to teach the world to sing
in perfect harmony
I'd like to buy the world a coke
and keep it company
that's the real thing
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 08:03:14 PM by guncrasher »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2019, 07:46:05 PM »
Wow....just...wow.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.