Author Topic: Dec Frame 3 Logs  (Read 514 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Dec Frame 3 Logs
« on: December 21, 2019, 12:09:09 AM »
They are available. 
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Online LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Dec Frame 3 Logs
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 05:36:44 AM »
I did check them Kuya. Here is the catch though, I am not sure if you can fix my log a little. I was shown that I crashed and in reality I was recording that I had half a wing and ended up making it to a friendly base and ended up discoing out and had to reboot my modem and I came back and got a message that the AI controlling my plane crash and had it as a result I crashed and died. But I just want to set it straight for the record.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 05:55:10 AM »
If I could fix a log?  I would be the greatest cartoon ace in the world!!!!!

That is out of our hands.  Thanks for letting us know your situation.  Those can be unfortunate sometimes.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Online LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 09:08:02 AM »
Not a problem.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"