Author Topic: Riftvals Bombers: Mission #5  (Read 264 times)

Offline Trev95

• Copper Member
Riftvals Bombers: Mission #5
« on: January 15, 2020, 08:07:51 AM »

Riftvals Bombers: Mission #5
01/17/20

Good morning everyone!  Last Friday we had a great turn out for the mission thanks for the support I at the very least had a blast.  This week we will be taking B17Gs up once again (we will shake it up eventualy).
The more pilots we have the merrier, I am still trying to gather footage for an event trailer.
for the event.  The more bombers we have the cooler it will look.  This is also good practice for gearing up for Fortress Europe!  So lets all grab a beer load up in our birds and see what the night holds!
If you enjoy bombing or are interested in learning feel free to join the fun!  This is nothing high speed or crazy, bomber pilots prefer the slow and steady kind of life.  Once you join be sure to tune to Ch. 176 for Mission Comms.
The briefing will start at 2105 EST and we should be wheels up around 2110 EST, look forward to flying with whoever shows up!  We haven't had a big turnout yet, so we will iron things out as we go along.
The mission should last no longer then an hour or so, maybe a little longer or shorter depending of the flight.

If you have and questions feel free to post below.  And if you are planing on attending if you would mind sounding off.  Depending on the number of players I will adjust the mission / targets accordingly.
Ps. If anyone flying with us records and wants to share some cool footage hit me up, I am working on putting together a promotional video for the event.

<S>FBTrev95/Riftval

Last Roster

1. FBTrev95
2. FBGrit
3. AKKuya
4. AKBmzawy
5. SKTurt
6. Joker
FBTrev95/Riftval
Riftvals Bombers

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Riftvals Bombers: Mission #5
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 04:02:21 PM »
I have a RL thing that will most likely prevent from being there this Friday.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline akbmzawy

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 09:00:20 PM »
I'm in.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:59:48 PM »
Well I gave you enough empty space in the backfield if the target is the strat complex.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 06:46:43 PM »
I like your idea Trev. But have you consider for one time doing a bombing run with the Dickweeds on a Tuesday night. It is a blast. Even though I am a bish it is a cool run.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"