Author Topic: Poor gameplay  (Read 2376 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Poor gameplay
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 10:01:42 PM »
I'm confused. I thought cross country pms being disabled also disabled voice...

Me too,I'll take a look.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 10:10:13 PM »

I guess he could have switched teams just to tell him off.   :rofl

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 10:43:05 PM »
Cross country texts are disabled but cross country player tuned VOX is not.

Interestingly enough I had a similar experience with the same player 2 days ago after I killed him flying an me-262. I had to listen to him call me every obscenity in the book while I was trying to fly.

I have the film but hesitate to post it as I got a little mouthy myself after a while of dealing with him in my ear trying to dodge red guys.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 10:48:09 PM »

Interestingly enough I had a similar experience with the same player 2 days ago after I killed him flying an me-262. I had to listen to him call me every obscenity in the book while I was trying to fly.

I have the film but hesitate to post it as I got a little mouthy myself after a while of dealing with him in my ear trying to dodge red guys.

Come on, dude.   There's nothing good on TV.

:devil
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2020, 12:02:02 AM »

PM it to us  :aok
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2020, 12:25:49 AM »

I have to ask why are we putting up with this bad behavior? I'm not saying boot him out of the game but he should lose his chat privileges for a month. Let's see if he can control his foul mouth then
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:50:26 AM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2020, 12:44:27 AM »
to avoid verbal abuse from anyone,  you simply right click on a persons callsign in the roster and select squelch voice 

you can do this every time you long on   

make a squelch list 

you log on to have fun  not to be annoyed by anyone

i even squelch players I like, if they are talking allot and I want to hear enemy gv’s startup  at a spawn battle     they do not they have been squelched

:salute

That's the thing.  Shouldn't need to do this every time someone logs in.  This is why an account should be tied to their handle in-game.  Log in, Change handles, doesn't matter, that person is still perma-squelched.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2020, 12:53:29 AM »
That's the thing.  Shouldn't need to do this every time someone logs in.  This is why an account should be tied to their handle in-game.  Log in, Change handles, doesn't matter, that person is still perma-squelched.

Interesting
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2020, 01:17:41 AM »
the more he gets reported the longer the penalty. eventually either he gets it or quit.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2020, 01:59:50 AM »
the more he gets reported the longer the penalty. eventually either he gets it or quit.

semp

If he hasn't gotten by now...  heh
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2020, 02:37:49 AM »
Not sticking up for him,one bit, but watermelon is getting REAL CHIPPY of late! I dont know what is worst...Tuning in to "Name /Channel" or all the accusations of "You Hack/Cheater" on 200? SMH! For all the griping about Player Numbers...it seems a bit Self Destructive? Between "5 Fingers, by himself and Grand Touring" It surprises me that more folk havent left? It is TACKY! Ranks right up there with "Bomb @ard....HOer....Picker and every other"derogatory"label! While I would hate to see the Player Base shrink, any more.....If you arent having fun and/or contributing to the Game Experience in a positive way....JUST QUIT. We would all be better off IMHO
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2020, 08:57:05 AM »

It's not a technical issue.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2020, 11:32:48 AM »
IN
before the lock

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2020, 12:08:46 PM »
IN
before the lock

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Mano is going to get the hammer for his scantily clad dancing bananas
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »

It's not a technical issue.

No it isn't, it would still be a good idea in a lot of cases.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11