Author Topic: new maps  (Read 553 times)

Offline weiser

• Copper Member
new maps
« on: February 15, 2020, 09:56:47 AM »

Gentleman I'm looking into making my own squad maps, problem is I don't know where to start. Do I have to revamp existing maps already labelled or
is there somewhere I can get blank maps and start new.
<S>
weiser
co/162ndFG"Purple*Hearts"
success doesn't always mean fun
but having fun is always successful

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: new maps
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 11:56:23 AM »
If your talking about the base maps ans such, you have to edit existing maps. If your talking world maps you have to build them by pasting screen shots together and go from there.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 02:31:01 PM »
If you are looking for maps of bases, 1Ijack has made the best set of maps.  Try to get a link from him. 
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 01:36:24 AM »
Weiser,

I don't know if you have seen the maps I put together but you are welcome to them.  Just PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the map pack of bases, towns and factories with all the objects labeled coinciding with their downtime object numbers.  They could be helpful even if you are designing your own maps.  It takes a lot of time to get the location of object numbers.

I chose to take screen shots over bases, towns and factories or I used the terrain editor to obtain the maps.  I then added the info.  You can use a graphic program and create the map using the HTC map as a guide also.

Again, you are more than welcome to my map pack if you are interested.  PM me your e-mail address and I will send them right over.

Cheers,   One-eye
"One-Eye"