Author Topic: Monday Night Madness/ava staff night--3/2/20 at 8pm EST in the AVA arena  (Read 400 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Monday Night Madness

8pm EST in the AVA arena

Something different this week for Monday Night Madness in the AVA starting at 8pm EST.

This week we will disable the KI-43, I-16 and the B239 Brewster. no turny planes

this is a test and we're just going to see how it works out. please let me know what you think

every week there are more and more players coming to check this out!

Pilots are trying to fly in the fog, between buildings,

all the while checking your 6, gets very very intense. plane parts flying everywhere!!

its a very tense time and very much fun filled. if you're not that good, don't worry

we'll help you get better. its great for training, for situational awareness and how

to become a better pilot. it will help you whip some butt in the MA! you wont be sorry.

please congratulate Trap78 for being the best pilot in Monday night madness last week!

vox is 223

see you tonight at 8pm!

<S>

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Atta boy Trap!  :aok  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Nice trap trap. You fell right in to that trap like it was a trap. Next week I will bring a strap for that trap so he can hold it in his lap and take a nap.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Great fun again!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals