Author Topic: kill text buffer  (Read 418 times)

Offline nk1dog

• Zinc Member
kill text buffer
« on: March 14, 2020, 01:26:58 AM »
is there any way to turn off the "every kill" text in the buffer?  I'd love to send messages without them being overrun by kill stats.  Love to see landed kills but every kill is a bit unnecessary I think.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: kill text buffer
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 01:31:12 AM »
is there any way to turn off the "every kill" text in the buffer?  I'd love to send messages without them being overrun by kill stats.  Love to see landed kills but every kill is a bit unnecessary I think.

Yes check the other recent threads
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Hotstuff

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 05:33:14 PM »
Yes check the other recent threads

If there is one I haven't seen it. Only a way to make a separate tab/window for system messages.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 05:52:17 PM »
Only way to turn it off is to turn off ALL system messages. The other option is to put them on another tab, and move that tab to another window. The two window option works great for me.

Offline Hotstuff

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 07:06:42 PM »
Only way to turn it off is to turn off ALL system messages. The other option is to put them on another tab, and move that tab to another window. The two window option works great for me.

Yeah except for the part that it is now hard for you to find your own system messages that don't pertain to someone getting killed across the map.