Author Topic: keyboard controls  (Read 530 times)

Offline remeskylan

• Zinc Member
keyboard controls
« on: March 10, 2020, 05:13:00 PM »
  recently my keyboard controls are not working on all features especially jumping to gunner positions on bombers. I tried different keyboards, reinstalling aces high, resetting keys, plus more. When I press the number key it does go to the right position but also does other things like drop the landing gear or deaccelerate.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: keyboard controls
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 10:39:55 AM »
I would check to see you dont have certain keys double mapped. You could try setting it back to default but it will change any custom mappings.

Also check to see it's actually changing modes,gunners should be mode 4 and will show in text buffer.select the modes and be sure you dont have something mapped in that mode that's interfering.

:salute

Offline remeskylan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 10:15:47 AM »
  I have tried setting the keys to default and that did not work. It definitely sounds like double mapping funny carried over after uninstalling game. I will look at the modes to make sure they are on mode 4.  Thank you

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 11:20:31 AM »
I. believe the modes are default to "auto" switch.  So if you set up your buttons in the pilot seat (mode 1) and jump to the gun position ( mode3 or 4) you mappings will be different.  There is a check box to turn off the auto feature on the clipboard when you are in the key mappings area.

Offline remeskylan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 12:17:26 PM »
   Yes I had the switch on the auto position. I turned it off and the problem went away

Thanks everyone

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 12:43:13 PM »
 :salute

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 04:16:45 PM »