Author Topic: My complaint about Mr. Spicy Pickles  (Read 1021 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: My complaint about Mr. Spicy Pickles
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 01:52:28 PM »
I find that this is not an appropriate place to discuss totalitarianism, etatism, and utilitarianism; especially when your post is grandiloquent in nature.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 01:58:27 PM »
I find that this is not an appropriate place to discuss totalitarianism, etatism, and utilitarianism; especially when your post is grandiloquent in nature.

Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution. Personally, I'm afraid that eventually, it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it sidetrack us so we can't give our young people the values that will inspire them to solve the problems that are important to most people, or it'll impact public policy for years to come. Regardless of which we choose, conspiracy theories are some people's bread and butter, and the wilder, the better. Its most outré claim is that the majority of self-centered quacks work 25 hours a day, eight days a week and thus deserve occasionally to don the mantel of mandarinism and suppress all news that portrays it in a bad light.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 03:28:25 PM »
Ooookaaay...

If it won't show up on a drug test, can I have some of what you are using please?
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 07:22:08 PM »
Ooookaaay...

If it won't show up on a drug test, can I have some of what you are using please?

See what I mean?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 07:55:52 PM »
Again ...... Whut ???? :rolleyes:
Ground Pounders ...