Author Topic: Covid19 Paranoia  (Read 10700 times)

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
Re: Covid19 Paranoia
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2020, 06:44:02 PM »
Initiating global thermonuclear warfare is supposed to equate to 2: capable of working, functioning, or developing adequately
viable alternatives?
Barry Goldwateresque.

And ur point is?

Just because the quote is "Goldwateresque" does not negate the fact that I stated  :salute

"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2020, 06:57:18 PM »
And ur point is?

Just because the quote is "Goldwateresque" does not negate the fact that I stated  :salute

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2020, 07:43:29 PM »
Knock off for politics.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2020, 08:28:31 PM »
I agree. I was just making the point that the Chinese carrier seems to be fine while ours got coronaed. lol

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2020, 09:05:51 PM »
I agree. I was just making the point that the Chinese carrier seems to be fine while ours got coronaed. lol

Operative statement "seems to be fine".

Maybe their Captain heard about ours losing his command.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2020, 09:17:47 PM »
Seems the chinese are also making that point via their PLA english website

The report came from China’s English PLA website, CNN noted. The network wrote that their Navy “has done a much better job controlling coronavirus than the US Navy,” according to the PLA.

“‘Through the voyage, the Liaoning showed that the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has done a great job in the epidemic prevention and control work and COVID-19 epidemic has not had an impact on its deployment and operations,’” the story says, citing Xu Guangyu, a senior adviser to the China Arms Control and Disarmament Association,” CNN wrote.

“‘It showed that the PLA can dispatch troops stationed anywhere at any time, with the troops always maintaining vigorous combat capabilities. The Chinese people can always count on them,’ Xu is quoted as saying.”

Portions of CNN’s write-up are extremely similar to the PLA’s military press release.

“The report said that the Chinese carrier was carrying out this operation while four US Navy aircraft carriers — the USS Theodore Roosevelt, the USS Ronald Reagan, the USS Carl Vinson and the USS Nimitz — have reported cases of coronavirus, crimping their operations,” CNN wrote.

CNN  the new  Chicom News Network  it seems.

This one sentence sticks out just in it's Orwellian doublespeak considering it's from the PLA Chinese Military    .. China Arms Control and Disarmament Association
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 09:22:45 PM by redcatcherb412 »
Ground Pounders ...

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2020, 09:28:43 PM »
Our carriers might have been coronaed but that doesn't mean their carrier can't still get torpedoed!

Speaking of torpedos. Can we have subs not please HiTech? /jk

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2020, 09:52:33 PM »
Latest word is that Playboy will be returning to nude Bunnies again.  However, in order to stop the spread of Covid-19, they will be wearing hazmat suits for the photographer's protection. Those willing to sign a release form acknowledging the risk of possible infection and death can volunteer to take pictures of the nude Bunny from behind a double plastic window inside a hermetically sealed photo shack.

We must continue the human race by preventing any possible physical contact.  Your cooperation in this highly combustible situation is greatly appreciated. 

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2020, 10:12:24 PM »
Stefan Molyneux did a pretty good job of convicting the CCP through circumstantial evidence.

EDIT: Forgot the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0SB8DyhvGg

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 10:14:23 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2020, 07:00:51 AM »
Our governor has recently ordered all the garden centers closed in the state cause you know, buying flowers and vegetable plants and garden supplies will give us all covid-19 and will die
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2020, 09:23:11 AM »
Latest Chinese guess is that it spread to humans by bat eating dogs...

I am guessing it was when the chinamen ate the dogs after the dogs are the infected bats

Can't make this stuff up!

Time will tell who is full of it...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2020, 11:04:07 AM »
Latest Chinese guess is that it spread to humans by bat eating dogs...

I am guessing it was when the chinamen ate the dogs after the dogs are the infected bats

Can't make this stuff up!

Time will tell who is full of it...

Eagler

Have you been to China? I have. Like all countries, it has extremes from wealth to poverty, cosmopolitan to rural, and like us, people just trying to live life with their friends and family.

Can't make this stuff up! expresses an opinion. Apparently HT does not see that opinion as politics.

This is another world war... all people against a deadly Bug. I hope to some degree we can set our petty differences aside to beat this disease... and work together to prepare for the next one.

Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2020, 11:21:19 AM »
Have you been to China? I have. Like all countries, it has extremes from wealth to poverty, cosmopolitan to rural, and like us, people just trying to live life with their friends and family.

Can't make this stuff up! expresses an opinion. Apparently HT does not see that opinion as politics.

This is another world war... all people against a deadly Bug. I hope to some degree we can set our petty differences aside to beat this disease... and work together to prepare for the next one.

Probably just didn't see his post yet.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2020, 01:00:27 PM »
Sorry but not ready to let China off the hook for this global economic downturn just yet....

Feel free to kumbaya all you want to with whoever

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals