Author Topic: Fiction Becoming Reality  (Read 479 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Fiction Becoming Reality
« on: April 28, 2020, 05:40:13 PM »
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
TV Film
Background information
North America – 1991: Following a pandemic from a space-borne disease that wiped out all dogs and cats in 1983

Covid-19 Pandemic
Confirmed cases of cats and now a dog contracted Covid-19.

Projection possibility:
Cats and dogs will be gone in next couple of years.

Possible Solution:
Training chimps to be our new pets.

$100,000 questions:
Are we smart enough to decide against based on some Hollywood films that depicted worst case scenario where humans became mute and dumb and under the Ape thumb?
Are we dumb enough to say that apes will never rule man?

Ape propaganda speaks for itself.  Homo sapiens must unite against a common foe.  Only you can prevent the Planet of the Apes.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Fiction Becoming Reality
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 08:48:25 PM »
Need to get rabbits and make them into pets. That way when they evolve and become the dominant species, they evolve into this

And will "breed like rabbits"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women