Author Topic: Covid 19 Prevention discussion ONLY  (Read 23398 times)

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
Re: Covid 19 Prevention discussion ONLY
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2020, 06:48:17 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8239619/UN-warns-biblical-famines-coronavirus-threatens-leave-three-dozen-nations-starving.html

There could also be huge down side if lock downs continue to long.

HiTech
Just think how much shorter the war could have been. How many thousands of names would not be on the Wall. 
If the year of TET 1968, and the pandemic of Hong Kong flu that killed 100,000 in the U.S. and over a million worldwide.
There could have been a lock down on the scale of today with the half million deployed brought home out of the Asian virus zone like they pulled all the Americans out of the zone a few months ago.
They closed down nothing in 1968, locked down no one and yet here they are, over halfway to matching the deaths with covid and locking up the world and ruining untold numbers of businesses and economies.
Strange how that works out.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2020, 09:13:32 PM »
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:19:28 PM by hitech »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #317 on: April 28, 2020, 06:33:25 AM »
If this was not a weapon to start I see it becoming one..

It has been able to do in 60 days what terrorism has failed to do in 20 years.

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #318 on: April 28, 2020, 06:39:43 AM »

It's not the weapon. What is has been around longer than 20 years.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #319 on: April 28, 2020, 07:03:19 AM »
It should be/ will be going forward

Atoms were around forever b4 someone discovered how to split one and make a very big mess

<S>

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #320 on: April 28, 2020, 08:15:15 PM »
Perhaps
One
Listens
Intently
To
Ideology
Canceling
All
Logic?

:aok

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: April 28, 2020, 08:28:20 PM »

<S>

Eagler

i see it a valiant yet somewhat naive attempt to save life.  interesting to see how it plays out.  quite worrisome we spent so much money and very few have got the disease.  the long road ahead looks looooong.

Any news on those treatments? i hear new york finished one last week and release could have been monday.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: April 28, 2020, 09:28:17 PM »

<S>

Eagler

Of course it is a weapon.  Just not unleashed by man.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: April 28, 2020, 09:53:48 PM »

makes sense, you dont unleash a weapon that can k, ha whatever, conspiracy is just as powerful as alcohol.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #324 on: April 29, 2020, 10:24:58 AM »

Maybe maybe not but it definitely was not reported by the host country when it should have been

It sounds like that info was purposely witheld until it had spread across the globe

That discussion is coming...

Eagler

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #325 on: April 29, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »
Sure was humans that took it out of the bottle, modified it repeatedly, tested it and put it back in a bottle.

What is unknown if a single person clumsily handled it releasing it accidentally or someone/something more
nefarious opened that bottle for the world to enjoy.

Probably will never find out for sure. If accidental, that person is probably not living.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
Sure was humans that took it out of the bottle, modified it repeatedly, tested it and put it back in a bottle.

You can prove this?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2020, 11:33:55 AM »
You can prove this?

Guess he can imagine it and that's good enough.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #328 on: April 29, 2020, 11:36:07 AM »

What is unknown if a single person clumsily handled it releasing it accidentally or someone/something more
nefarious opened that bottle for the world to enjoy.

Probably will never find out for sure. If accidental, that person is probably not living.

You guys make me laugh. Science has already proven that this virus was not engineered but go ahead and believe those that would rather enhance hate on some enemy - any enemy for that matter. But I guess those educated scientists must be wrong, because the PTB's neither believe them nor will they relinquish control of the path to the solution.

China warned the world of the dangers of Covid on Dec 31,2019. Sadly it took until Jan 30,2020 for the WHO to declare a world health emergency. Seems there was a lack of communication somewhere because March 13, 2020 doesn't seem to me as an intelligent response.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #329 on: April 29, 2020, 02:26:01 PM »
 :uhoh I dont have a "timeline" infront of me at this second...so this is JUST A QUESTION. "CHINA" warned the world? As I remember there was a DOCTOR, in China that was trying to blow the whistle? It was because China tried to silence said Dr.(and eventually he was be it Cov or FMJ) is why the W.H.O was late acknowledging the danger? It doesnt matter really. WHO is corrupted, CHINA made it, ITS a weapon, The AP says, Q said,FoxNews said,FauxNews said, LEFT TWIX NO RIGHT TWIX  is meaningless now. We can argue that stoole till the end. Views one way or the other doesnt matter...WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT NOW   I dont care if you are man made..natural enhanced or what ever you are....instead of throwing water into said boat, just acknowledge someone looks and things different, and just Row Row Row...whomever the Captain is I aint seen proof that this boat even has a Wheel let alone a Rudder. I know I am not in charge and both sides of any Rowing Team have to work together. Eh doesnt matter just hate all this bickering, this will only make the coming storm, that much harder to navigate :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain