Author Topic: Chat privlages  (Read 5487 times)

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
Re: Chat privlages
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2020, 09:55:38 AM »
....Everyone here makes mistakes. It is what we do afterward that sets us apart from others.

+1

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2020, 10:41:03 AM »
The bishops last week decided once again they don't like my typing so all of a sudden I lost chat.....its been 5 day with no explanation or how long. This has happened a number of times, I'm not sure who this moderator is but after 15yrs of playing this game I/m sick and tired of it. HTC WTF is up with them abusing their power. I want answers

I just realized that you may have your system messages turned off, and hence are not seeing the message the tells you how long your mute is.

HiTech

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2020, 10:48:49 AM »
In the old days the BBS was more about the game. How to fly, how to fight, how to survive. Lots of tips and helpers. Now its more about whining and politics, and brow beating some players

Couldn’t agree more, Fugi.  There are so many with so much talent and expertise that don’t share those techniques that make them great.  There used to be players that would conduct “how to” clinics on different subjects that were very interesting and useful. 

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2020, 11:11:42 AM »
I see why this game has been reduced to the numbers we have now, HTC allowed it to turn into a mob run entity by not even monitoring it himself but instead relying on leaders of the mob to do it. sad

Lmao Jumper...HT himself showed u ur posts...run by the mob....somebody GIF me a mob... :rofl
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2020, 11:52:23 AM »
Lmao Jumper...HT himself showed u ur posts...run by the mob....somebody GIF me a mob... :rofl

GIFS .... easy to find on the interwebs.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2020, 01:58:03 PM »

Whats even more ironic is that his original post was trying to incite a mob against HTC.

HiTich

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2020, 03:25:57 PM »

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2020, 04:54:13 PM »
You were not ganged up on.
Only one person reported you on the day you were muted and it put you over the top to be muted.

This was you last text on 200 just before the report.

Multiple players reported you on March 29 do to these but not enough to get you muted.

So who thinks the report power that every player has was abused?

Appeared to work perfectly to me.

Next time you would do better just to contact us privately.

HiTech
Just wondering since I never heard back from you on all those screen shots I sent to you about your mod talking worse than 75% of the player about seeing female genital parts?  I mean I sent you three emails concerning this with not even one response.
I only post this as there are certain ones that seem to get the mute while others freely use derogatory and abusive content that never get the mute. I have deservingly got the mute ALOT but at other times were muted for spamming while me and another player were having fun poking at each other.
So yes your “mod” system is broken and is very childish in regulation.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2020, 05:31:15 PM »
Just wondering since I never heard back from you on all those screen shots I sent to you about your mod talking worse than 75% of the player about seeing female genital parts?  I mean I sent you three emails concerning this with not even one response.
I only post this as there are certain ones that seem to get the mute while others freely use derogatory and abusive content that never get the mute. I have deservingly got the mute ALOT but at other times were muted for spamming while me and another player were having fun poking at each other.
So yes your “mod” system is broken and is very childish in regulation.

You would never hear back about what action we take. That is between us and the person acted upon.

HiTech

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2020, 06:00:25 AM »
See rule 4
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 08:25:13 AM by hitech »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2020, 07:14:53 AM »
MrJumper,
HiTech proved why you were muted, and it has absolutely nothing to do with a mob running the game. YOU violated the CoC and deserved the mute. I would have to say that I'd vote for a perma-mute if you can't come in and apologize for attacking HiTech, the mods(who had nothing to do with your mute) and the game in general.

+1
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2020, 09:24:48 PM »
I just realized that you may have your system messages turned off, and hence are not seeing the message the tells you how long your mute is.

HiTech

In Mr. jumper's case (and i'll be the first to admit my case as I have received the same ban unfortunately multiple times) it is an 8 day suspension of chat. The chat blocks all chat on all arenas, all channels.

Since it is 200 where it is being reported I have no problem with being blocked from that but i would like to see at least your home country channel (or even at least your squad & Vox) channel not blocked. The block IMHO is a little too restrictive and should only affect where the problem is being reported.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2020, 10:37:59 PM »
8 Day ban?! I never heard of such a thing. I thought bans were for an hour or something.

Can somebody share how the ban stuff works? I'm curious as to how it works but not curious enough to try to get myself banned to find out.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2020, 05:47:27 AM »
8 Day ban?! I never heard of such a thing. I thought bans were for an hour or something.

Can somebody share how the ban stuff works? I'm curious as to how it works but not curious enough to try to get myself banned to find out.

Using search on the boards will not get you banned. Generally you have to get way out there to get banned in chat in game. If you do you lose all chat privileges.

That is as it should be.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2020, 07:55:47 PM »

Dont be a love muffin and you wont get banned.
I speak from experience. As I said in an earlier post, I was banned so many times. To the point that skuzzy personally contacted me and told me "this is it, knock it off".
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14