Author Topic: couple things  (Read 1081 times)

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
couple things
« on: April 17, 2020, 03:49:51 PM »

These clouds are whack

messages like this happen in a couple different planes

B-26 problem #1

B-26 problem #2
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: couple things
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 05:16:06 PM »
Nate, are running with voice attack and/or VR when you get those error messages.  I’ve received those in the past few days with voice attack and VR running at the same time.  Not sure if there’s any connection or another source.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 07:49:47 PM »
Nate, are running with voice attack and/or VR when you get those error messages.  I’ve received those in the past few days with voice attack and VR running at the same time.  Not sure if there’s any connection or another source.
These are from Challenge's sound pack, i believe :uhoh Thats when I started getting these
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 08:05:15 PM »
These are from Challenge's sound pack, i believe :uhoh Thats when I started getting these
yeah im pretty sure!
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 08:36:15 PM »
I'm willing to give Hitech a peak at the project if he gets with me on that.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 02:39:55 PM »
other then going death hitting wep in a jug, i love the sounds sir
Kommando Nowotny

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 07:20:32 PM »
Just curious, what type of Videocard are you using?

Looking at the video data at the top of those screenshots shows Max video memory used is around 580+ MBs but on the video memory available side, it is only showing 69.6?

That don't look right...... Is your PC an INTEL with possibly a i5=****K or i7 or i9 K CPU (the INTELs with a K at the end have onboard graphics built into them) ....just wondering if your PC has switched your GPU.... Maybe because of a Windows 10 update or something....

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 10:57:11 PM »
:aok That WAS NOT a slam,sir! This sound pack kicks rear! Only issue I have is that you werent able to get more sounds..yet :D Or that all .50s dont sound like the 51d :neener: I fly it more now, than I ever did :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2020, 12:48:35 AM »
:aok That WAS NOT a slam,sir! This sound pack kicks rear! Only issue I have is that you werent able to get more sounds..yet :D Or that all .50s dont sound like the 51d :neener: I fly it more now, than I ever did :rock

I believe that any plane that uses the M2 Browning will have the same guns mapped to them as the P-51D. The only difference may be from having more or less guns, or the random differences from the links.

I don't understand about the Jug. Is it too loud? I don't think there is a specific WEP sound, so it has to be the way the sounds are 'lifted,' but it's quite tame compared with the actual environment.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 03:32:50 PM »
I believe that any plane that uses the M2 Browning will have the same guns mapped to them as the P-51D. The only difference may be from having more or less guns, or the random differences from the links.

I don't understand about the Jug. Is it too loud? I don't think there is a specific WEP sound, so it has to be the way the sounds are 'lifted,' but it's quite tame compared with the actual environment.
**deaf, my bad lol, and yeah its pretty loud
Kommando Nowotny

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2020, 05:24:12 PM »

May be just on mine...but P-51d is DEFINITELY distinctive with its M2 sound. Tried testing most of the planes with M2 guns, Jugs with 6 gun,8 guns(reduced and normal round counts),F-6,FM2,P-38s, P-40s(A LOT). All the other planes sound like AH before Sound Pack :uhoh

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2020, 06:12:16 PM »
It's possible that some of the "telephony" and other gimmicks I used to make a more unique environment are not functioning as designed for some reason. I'll engage in a more thorough testing.

I'm right in the middle of tweaking the 109's and 190's at the minute.